My Influesnter Spring Fever Box


I recently received the Influenster Spring Fever Box.  I have to say I'm excited to try everything in this box.


This is what I received in my Spring Fever Box:
  • Secret Outlast Clear Gel Antiperspirant Deodorant 
  • NYC New York Color Applelicious Glossy Lip Blam 
  • Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure 
  • Tastykake Kandy Bar Kakes 
The first thing I grabbed was the TastyKake Kandy Bar Kakes.  The cake was pretty moist and soft with peanut butter in between the cake bar.  I have to warn you though the hard shell chocolate can get messy, because it melts pretty fast when eating. I enjoyed eating every minute of it and I'm so tempted in getting a full box of this.  Also these cake bar makes a great snack for myself or for my daughter.

Also I have tried the Secret Outlast Clear Gel Antiperspirant Deodorant.  I like that it doesn't stain my clothes and that it's a clear gel that you can simply glided on easily because it's invisible solid.  I threw this in my gym bag and I love the fragrance of this.  Anyway have you tried the Spring Fever Box and what are your thoughts on receiving these items?

Disclaimer: I received these products to test for free through the Influenster VoxBox program. #SpringVoxBox

Be sure to subscribe to my blog, and have a wonderful day!
QuickEdit
Cynthia
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to ask any questions or make any requests. I will try to respond to any of your questions or comments in the same entry, so check back for a response. Thanks for stopping by!

[name=Peony in Love] [img=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lJ7NRSv7dqs/V_KkHI737uI/AAAAAAAACuk/XULrPHYHCtw-IxGs3fD1bpnOTX3IY-S1wCK4B/s113/14225516_10154389970263449_7825587658037540456_n.jpg] [description=I'm a beauty blogger that enjoy shopping, running, fine dining ☕️ & traveling ✈️. I hope to share with you my daily expedition in the ❤️ of NYC.] (twitter=https://twitter.com/peonyinlove) (instagram=http://www.instagram.com/peonyinlove) (bloglovin=http://www.bloglovin.com/@peonyinlove)