Pond's Luminous Finish BB+ Cream SPF15


I recently received this Pond's Luminous Finish BB+ Cream SPF 15 through influenster after completing a survey.  I never expected to receiving a big package with many samples with it and a big size storage mirror/makeup case with it as well.  I'm truly overwhelmed the generosity that they have provided for me.  Thank you influenster so much for this, unfortunately I'm not able partake the video campaign. I have been busy that I couldn't participate in this campaign but will do a review of what I think of this new Pond's Luminous Finish BB+ cream. 

When I first tried this I really like the light coverage and the luminous coverage.  I really like the dewy and glowy look for the summer.  This BB cream gives me refreshing look after applying it on, however, I felt that the coverage was lacking a bit.  The coverage wasn't strong enough to cover my dark spot blemishes under my chin area, but this won't keep me from reusing this BB cream again.  I simply use a concealer to cover my unwanted blemishes.  Overall I really like this BB cream because it's light and perfect for my summer days.

Pros:  
  • Gives me a luminous and dewy finish look 
  • Foundation isn't runny at all, very smooth and easily bendable 
  • Has this floral rose smell that isn't strong at all
  • Hydrates and moisturize my skin 
  • Feels light on skin 
  • Has SPF15 coverage
Cons:
  • Not strong coverage to cover unwanted blemishes 
 Here are some pics of me trying the BB cream: 


Disclaimer: I received these products to test for free through the Influenster #PONDS #BB #luminous #BB

Be sure to subscribe to my blog, and have a wonderful day!
QuickEdit
Cynthia
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to ask any questions or make any requests. I will try to respond to any of your questions or comments in the same entry, so check back for a response. Thanks for stopping by!

[name=Peony in Love] [img=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lJ7NRSv7dqs/V_KkHI737uI/AAAAAAAACuk/XULrPHYHCtw-IxGs3fD1bpnOTX3IY-S1wCK4B/s113/14225516_10154389970263449_7825587658037540456_n.jpg] [description=I'm a beauty blogger that enjoy shopping, running, fine dining ☕️ & traveling ✈️. I hope to share with you my daily expedition in the ❤️ of NYC.] (twitter=https://twitter.com/peonyinlove) (instagram=http://www.instagram.com/peonyinlove) (bloglovin=http://www.bloglovin.com/@peonyinlove)