Studio Gear CC Cream


Today I will be reviewing the Studio Gear CC cream that I recently received from BrandBacker.com This is my first time trying CC cream, personally I'm not sure what exactly CC cream is.  I believe is called color correction that helps you diminished uneven blemishes.  I personally have uneven blemishes and dark spots and I hope that this CC cream helps me even out my skin tone.  This is something I need and a quick fixer to add for my morning routine as well. When I warm up the cream it turns into a shade that matches my skin. This CC cream is light and has this rosy floral light scent that I can easily adapt to.


Here's a description of what exactly this CC cream does:
This CC cream has Micro encapsulated pigments deliver a fresh does of color that adapts to your own skin tone creating the  most natural looking coverage.  This lightweight, oil free cream is infused with Hydra-Extend technology that provides up to 72 hours of continuous hydration.  Skin nourishing and brightening ingredients help to correct and maintain a youthful complexion. 

Key Benefits:
  • Prevents fine lines and wrinkles with collagen-building ingredients
  • Restores skin elasticity by promoting moisture retention
  • Brightens and illuminates skin with a non-oily, complete coverage application

Readers gets 10% discount off of shopping cart at www.studiogearcosmetics.com
 
Disclaimer: BrandBacker.com kindly sent this product for me to try and share my thoughts with my readers.  

Be sure to subscribe to my blog, and have a wonderful day!
QuickEdit
Cynthia
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to ask any questions or make any requests. I will try to respond to any of your questions or comments in the same entry, so check back for a response. Thanks for stopping by!

[name=Peony in Love] [img=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lJ7NRSv7dqs/V_KkHI737uI/AAAAAAAACuk/XULrPHYHCtw-IxGs3fD1bpnOTX3IY-S1wCK4B/s113/14225516_10154389970263449_7825587658037540456_n.jpg] [description=I'm a beauty blogger that enjoy shopping, running, fine dining ☕️ & traveling ✈️. I hope to share with you my daily expedition in the ❤️ of NYC.] (twitter=https://twitter.com/peonyinlove) (instagram=http://www.instagram.com/peonyinlove) (bloglovin=http://www.bloglovin.com/@peonyinlove)