Periler Shea Butter White Lilly Hand Cream


Another review from Perlier, I recently received the Periler Shea Butter White Lily Hand cream.  I've tried Perlier other lines as well and I have to say I'm really enjoying this line so much.  This hand cream is perfect for me because my hand gets so chap so easily especially during the winter time.  This hand cream is moisturizing, the hand cream is formulated with 100% organic Shea butter and extracts of white lily.


Here's the description of the Periler Shea Butter White Lily Hand Cream:
This luxurious hand cream is formulated with 100% organic shea butter and extracts of white lily which are soothing and emollient to the skin while maintaining the skin's appearance by helping optimize elasticity and firmness. 
Additional Benefits:
  • Helps improve the look of the skin 
  • Effective beauty treatment for dry, prematurely aged skin 
  • Helps fight free radicals and protect against environmental aggressors 
  • Recommended for areas most prone of dryness 
  • No preservatives
 Please check out the Periler Shea Butter White Lily Hand Cream

Disclaimer: IFabbo.com kindly sent this product for me to try and share my thoughts with my readers. @perlierUSA  


Be sure to subscribe to my blog, and have a wonderful day!
QuickEdit
Cynthia
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to ask any questions or make any requests. I will try to respond to any of your questions or comments in the same entry, so check back for a response. Thanks for stopping by!

[name=Peony in Love] [img=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lJ7NRSv7dqs/V_KkHI737uI/AAAAAAAACuk/XULrPHYHCtw-IxGs3fD1bpnOTX3IY-S1wCK4B/s113/14225516_10154389970263449_7825587658037540456_n.jpg] [description=I'm a beauty blogger that enjoy shopping, running, fine dining ☕️ & traveling ✈️. I hope to share with you my daily expedition in the ❤️ of NYC.] (twitter=https://twitter.com/peonyinlove) (instagram=http://www.instagram.com/peonyinlove) (bloglovin=http://www.bloglovin.com/@peonyinlove)