KISS InstaWave


I recently received this KISS InstaWave curler to try from Brandbacker.com  I enjoy trying out new curling iron and especially this KISS Instawave it helps you curl your hair faster than ever.  I tested it out and I have to say that the curls last longer.  At times my hair gets pretty stubborn, no matter how I curled my hair, my curls do not stay that longAfter using the Instawave my curls lasted up to 2 days straight.  I had a great time creating pretty curls and I'm getting excited to play with my hair more since the holidays are coming.  At first I wasn't used of the InstaWave curling my hair for me by simply holding the left and right dial, but this KISS Instawave curler is amazing how fast you can create versatile types of curls. 


Here's the feature of what KISS InstaWave does: 
  • KISS InstaWave is a fully automatic tangle-free curler that instantly creates beautiful curls
  • Easy for anyone to use, from any angle, with any hand
  • Features a Curl Dial with left/right curl directions
  • Automatically shuts off after 90 minutes
  • 2 heat settings with a low/high switch with maximum temperature of 420
Instructions of using this KISS InstaWave is easily as follow: 
  1. Hold InstaWave vertically
  2. Simply place section of hair on the InstaWave curling rod
  3. Touch the Curl Dial either left or right, and the InstaWave instantly and automatically catches and curls the hair
  4. Hold for 5-10 seconds, hold longer for tighter curls and less for beachy waves
  5. Pull the InstaWave down vertically, letting hair out
Tip: Switch between curling right and curling left to create the most natural looking curls

Be sure to check out their website: http://www.kissinstawave.com/

Disclaimer: brandbacker kindly sent this product for me to try and share my thoughts with my readers . 

Be sure to subscribe to my blog, and have a wonderful day!
QuickEdit
Cynthia
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to ask any questions or make any requests. I will try to respond to any of your questions or comments in the same entry, so check back for a response. Thanks for stopping by!

[name=Peony in Love] [img=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lJ7NRSv7dqs/V_KkHI737uI/AAAAAAAACuk/XULrPHYHCtw-IxGs3fD1bpnOTX3IY-S1wCK4B/s113/14225516_10154389970263449_7825587658037540456_n.jpg] [description=I'm a beauty blogger that enjoy shopping, running, fine dining ☕️ & traveling ✈️. I hope to share with you my daily expedition in the ❤️ of NYC.] (twitter=https://twitter.com/peonyinlove) (instagram=http://www.instagram.com/peonyinlove) (bloglovin=http://www.bloglovin.com/@peonyinlove)