Rejuvenique Monat


Recently I had an opportunity receiving this Rejuvenique Monat an oil intensive treatment for the hair from iFabbo.com.  I have to say I've been neglecting my hair for a while, it gotten so brittle, frizzy and dry that this Rejuvenique oil intensive oil treatment saved my hair.  After trying it for a while I really like how this oil treatment restored my hair back making it smoother, shiner and fuller.  I really like that it's all natural containing Abyssinian oil and also it's cruelty-free product as well.



Rejuvenique Oil Intensive Introduction:
Monat holds it own signature formula, Rejuvenique Oil Intensive, which is the foundation used in every one of the MONAT products.  It's key ingredients is Abyssinian Oil, which creates a unique molecular-structured product that mimics the body's own natural oils to visibly replenish and repair, with instant as well as long-term age prevention benefits, for both hair and skin.

Rejuvenique Benefits:
  • Can be used daily and is absorbed quickly and completely 
  • Seals, coats, and smoothes hair cuticles to boost shine and protect from environmental influences. 
  • Provides nutrients, Omega-6 fatty acids, and antioxidants which help prevent premature aging 
  • Alleviates dehydration caused by harsh cleaners and styling products.  
  • Is a natural alternative to harmful silicones 
  • Independent clinical studies show that its main ingredient, Abyssinian Oil, generates superior results when compared to Argan Oil. 
  • Cruelty-free product; tested on people, not animals.  
This product can be found on their website:  http://www.monatglobal.com

Disclaimer: IFabbo.com kindly sent this product for me to try and share my thoughts with my readers. #Rejuvenique @MONAToffical

Be sure to subscribe to my blog, and have a wonderful day!
QuickEdit
Cynthia
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to ask any questions or make any requests. I will try to respond to any of your questions or comments in the same entry, so check back for a response. Thanks for stopping by!

[name=Peony in Love] [img=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lJ7NRSv7dqs/V_KkHI737uI/AAAAAAAACuk/XULrPHYHCtw-IxGs3fD1bpnOTX3IY-S1wCK4B/s113/14225516_10154389970263449_7825587658037540456_n.jpg] [description=I'm a beauty blogger that enjoy shopping, running, fine dining ☕️ & traveling ✈️. I hope to share with you my daily expedition in the ❤️ of NYC.] (twitter=https://twitter.com/peonyinlove) (instagram=http://www.instagram.com/peonyinlove) (bloglovin=http://www.bloglovin.com/@peonyinlove)