Body Merry Reviews


Recently I have been trying these 3 lovely products from Body Merry.  I have been trying these 3 products for awhile and so far I really like the result that these products provide.  Unfortunately I do suffer from the following: dark eyes, unwanted bumps & lumps and also stretch marks after recently giving birth. I'm glad I have an opportunity to try these.
  • Day-to-Night Eye Gel to help fight bags, dark circles, puffiness and wrinkles
  • Cellulite Defense Gel-Cream to help reduce the appearance of unwanted bumps and lumps
  • Stretch Marks & Scars Defense Cream to help diminish the appearance of scars and other marks

    Day-to-Night Eye Gel to help fight bags, dark circles, puffiness and wrinkles
    The Body Merry's Day-to-Night Eye Gel give your eyes an instant energy pump with Body Merry's soothing yet lifting eye gel.  You can now battle the signs of aging and fatigue with this supercharged formula consisting of Vitamin C+ Matrixyl 3000 and more.

    Cellulite Defense Gel-Cream to help reduce the appearance of unwanted bumps and lumps
    This combat cellulite with our unique Caffeine + Rentinol + Seaweed formula.  This fast absorbing gel-cream helps to visibly reduce the appearance of unwanted bumps and lumps and leaves your skin both feeling and looking tighter and smoother and also younger.

    Stretch Marks & Scars Defense Cream to help diminish the appearance of scars & other marks
    This helps fight stretch marks and scars with a unique formula consisting of organic cocoa butter and shea butter, alongside lots of pure plant oils and vitamins.  This hydrating and nourishing cream helps to prevent and visibly reduce the appearance of stretch marks and scars.

    Be sure to visit:  Body Merry

    Disclaimer: brandbacker kindly sent this product for me to try and share my thoughts with my readers. 

    Be sure to subscribe to my blog, and have a wonderful day!
    QuickEdit
    Cynthia
    0 Comments

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Please feel free to ask any questions or make any requests. I will try to respond to any of your questions or comments in the same entry, so check back for a response. Thanks for stopping by!

    [name=Peony in Love] [img=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lJ7NRSv7dqs/V_KkHI737uI/AAAAAAAACuk/XULrPHYHCtw-IxGs3fD1bpnOTX3IY-S1wCK4B/s113/14225516_10154389970263449_7825587658037540456_n.jpg] [description=I'm a beauty blogger that enjoy shopping, running, fine dining ☕️ & traveling ✈️. I hope to share with you my daily expedition in the ❤️ of NYC.] (twitter=https://twitter.com/peonyinlove) (instagram=http://www.instagram.com/peonyinlove) (bloglovin=http://www.bloglovin.com/@peonyinlove)