Review: When Mask





I'm currently trying the When Mask and I have to say this mask feels very hydrating on my face.  I really enjoy the coolness sensation after putting on my face.  I feel my stress has lifted off of me after using this.  I received - The Last Choice, what this mask does it hydrates my skin.  This mask has this jelly light and soft texture that gives you a wonderful coolness sensation, which I find it very therapeutic.    
Overview of the Last Choice Mask: 
The soft, jelly like mask sheet is made from coconut juice and is infused with light, comforting serum. When The Last Choice contains sodium hyaluronate and saccharide isomerate to help keep skin moisturized. All When masks contain hyaluronic acid and ginseng extracts to help keep skin healthy.

About the Product
The When masks product lineup includes 5 unique masks and each mask has a special function and usage. These include:

• Travelmate
• 10PM
• Snow Magic
• Glamour Base
• The Last Choice

Product Highlights:
When uses an all-natural bio-cellulose sheet that is made from coconuts, which is gentle enough to treat burn patients. Despite its light weight, the bio-cellulose sheet can hold essence 100 times its weight, that is 10 times more than fabric or paper mask sheets. As much essence as it holds, the bio-cellulose sheet delivers essence to skin with minimum wastage by maintaining exceptional dermal contact.

Natural, hydration, adhesion - the elements you demand in a face mask, When has them all at their best.

When masks are available at the following retailers:

• Sephora
• Ulta Beauty
• Anthropologie (online only)
• Bartell Drugs
• Beautychoice.com (online only)
• Birchbox (online only)
• Rickys NYC
• Starboard Cruise Services
Hope you get an opportunity to try this mask out.  
More information on their website:  http://www.whenmask.com

Disclaimer: brandbacker kindly sent this product for me to try and share my thoughts with my readers. 

Be sure to subscribe to my blog, and have a wonderful day!
QuickEdit
Cynthia
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to ask any questions or make any requests. I will try to respond to any of your questions or comments in the same entry, so check back for a response. Thanks for stopping by!

[name=Peony in Love] [img=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lJ7NRSv7dqs/V_KkHI737uI/AAAAAAAACuk/XULrPHYHCtw-IxGs3fD1bpnOTX3IY-S1wCK4B/s113/14225516_10154389970263449_7825587658037540456_n.jpg] [description=I'm a beauty blogger that enjoy shopping, running, fine dining ☕️ & traveling ✈️. I hope to share with you my daily expedition in the ❤️ of NYC.] (twitter=https://twitter.com/peonyinlove) (instagram=http://www.instagram.com/peonyinlove) (bloglovin=http://www.bloglovin.com/@peonyinlove)