Purse Shopping: Mulberry Alice Zippered Tote


Shopping for purses is one of my favorite and therapeutic moments.  I always enjoy shopping for bags, because it's daily essential item that I can't leave the house with. Originally I wanted the Kate Spade Cedar Maise Bag in Navy color, but decided to get something better for myself.  Even though I don't own a lot of high end bags, I certainly enjoy something simple and durable ones.  This is my first biggest purchase that I ever brought and I was contemplating on the color whether it was right for me or not.  I decided to take the plunge on getting it because it was on sale.  I want something fun and I do love the color rose petal.  I recently purchased the Mulberry Alice Zippered Tote, because I know that this England brand sell high quality leather and secondly it is not too flashy with their logos.  I'm pretty happy with my purchase and have used this in several occasions.





Here's my thoughts on this bag: 

Pros:
  • The color of this bag is stunning. 
  • I love the gold metal edge detailing.
  • The leather is beautiful and great craftsmanship.
  • Has this rich leather smell 
Downsize
  • I have to say that this bag is a bit small.  
  • I highly recommend not to over stuff it, otherwise your items + this bag can be overwhelmingly heavy. 

In-depth details of the bag:

This tote can be carried in the crook of your arm or as a shoulder bag with the detachable strap.
  • Mulberry soft gold components
  • Two rounded top handles with metal edge detailing
  • External Mulberry Tree metal stud
  • Hanging leather fob with split ring
  • Leather shoulder strap
  • Zip closure with two zip pulls
  • Microfiber lined interior
  • Two internal slip pockets
  • One internal zip pocket
  • Internal leather Mulberry plaque with metal hanging fob
Height: 10¼"
Width: 14¾"
Depth: 6¼"
Handle drop: 4½"
Shoulder strap: 11"
What kind of bag do you tend to look for?

Be sure to subscribe to my blog, and have a wonderful day!
QuickEdit
Cynthia
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to ask any questions or make any requests. I will try to respond to any of your questions or comments in the same entry, so check back for a response. Thanks for stopping by!

[name=Peony in Love] [img=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lJ7NRSv7dqs/V_KkHI737uI/AAAAAAAACuk/XULrPHYHCtw-IxGs3fD1bpnOTX3IY-S1wCK4B/s113/14225516_10154389970263449_7825587658037540456_n.jpg] [description=I'm a beauty blogger that enjoy shopping, running, fine dining ☕️ & traveling ✈️. I hope to share with you my daily expedition in the ❤️ of NYC.] (twitter=https://twitter.com/peonyinlove) (instagram=http://www.instagram.com/peonyinlove) (bloglovin=http://www.bloglovin.com/@peonyinlove)