The Face Shop BB Cushion Review


I recently brought The Face Shop BB cushion, because it came with a free refillable cushion.  The Face Shop is a South Korean brand that sells skincare and cosmetic products .  I really like the bb cushion because it's compact and easy to travel with whenever I'm on the go.  After a few usage I really like that this has a heavier and moisting coverage than the Lancome Miracle Cushion. This BB cushion has heavier and hydration property coverage that last throughout the day.  Also I realized that there are several compacts that gear to your needs.  The one that I purchase is oil-control with moisturing benefits at the same time. Secondly,  I brought this BB cushion because it was cheaper than the Lancome.  I can't justify in paying $39.00 Lacome refillable within my budget.  These days I'm more conscious of buying my makeups within budget range.


About the Face Shop BB Cushion:
  • Moist-cover effect promotes a healthy look while covering up imperfections and pigmentation
  • Sunburn control formula helps keep makeup shine-free
  • Sweat proof effect keeps makeup in perfect condition for hours
  • New Microfoam keeps makeup feel as fresh as when it first applied 
Pros:
  • This BB cushion has a good coverage and not too heavy.
  • Provides hydration when it is applied 
  • Has SPF 50+ PA+++ 
  • Provides coverage lasting almost the whole day without retouching. 
  • Light fragance sents that isn't overpowering. 
I got this at The Face Shop in New York store, this BB Cushion is retailing for $32.00 and refills are $18.00.

Have you tried the BB cushion compact yet?  What do you think of it? 

Disclosure:  I'm not affiliated with this company, this item that was listed was purchased on my own.


Be sure to subscribe to my blog, and have a wonderful day!
QuickEdit
Cynthia
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to ask any questions or make any requests. I will try to respond to any of your questions or comments in the same entry, so check back for a response. Thanks for stopping by!

[name=Peony in Love] [img=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lJ7NRSv7dqs/V_KkHI737uI/AAAAAAAACuk/XULrPHYHCtw-IxGs3fD1bpnOTX3IY-S1wCK4B/s113/14225516_10154389970263449_7825587658037540456_n.jpg] [description=I'm a beauty blogger that enjoy shopping, running, fine dining ☕️ & traveling ✈️. I hope to share with you my daily expedition in the ❤️ of NYC.] (twitter=https://twitter.com/peonyinlove) (instagram=http://www.instagram.com/peonyinlove) (bloglovin=http://www.bloglovin.com/@peonyinlove)