My Top Summer Favorite Products


I have compile my favorite summer products that I enjoy using mostly throughout the summer time. I enjoy the summer a lot because it's one less thing to worry what to wear each day and it applies the same not to apply too much makeup for the summer. As for my summer beauty routine, I personally like to stay fresh and light and tentatively not to wear too much makeup. I personally hate to wear too much makeup during the summer, because it's not breathable.  I also hate the heavy and sticky feeling on my face throughout the day, especially when I'm doing outdoor activities. 

Here are some of my favorite summer beauty products: 
  1. The Face Shop BB Cushion. which I did a review on.  I enjoy using this BB cushion because this compact doesn't have a heavy feel when you apply it on your face.  
  2. Paul & Joe Mix & Match Refillable Cheek Blush - I really like the cheek blush, the blush color isn't overpowering and it looks great for the summer look.  
  3. Jo Malone Peony and Blush Suede - I really enjoy this cologne, it's not too heavy, which it isn't overpowering. 
  4. Innisfree  Eco Safety Perfect Sunblock SPF50+ PA+++ 50ml - it's crucial to incorporate sunblock to my daily makeup routine.  I've been getting some freckles and sunspots and I have to take steps to prevent that.    
  5. Marc Jacobs Concealer -  helps to me conceal my sunspots and my unwanted pimple scars  
  6. Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil - helps give my brow a full coverage 
  7. Marc Jacobs Eye Liner - Makes my eyes looks bolder and fuller 
  8. Dior Addict Lipstick - perfect way to add that summer look  
What are your favorite summer products?  Please do share below the comment section.  Hope you enjoy your summer. 
Be sure to subscribe to my blog, and have a wonderful day!
QuickEdit
Cynthia
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to ask any questions or make any requests. I will try to respond to any of your questions or comments in the same entry, so check back for a response. Thanks for stopping by!

[name=Peony in Love] [img=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lJ7NRSv7dqs/V_KkHI737uI/AAAAAAAACuk/XULrPHYHCtw-IxGs3fD1bpnOTX3IY-S1wCK4B/s113/14225516_10154389970263449_7825587658037540456_n.jpg] [description=I'm a beauty blogger that enjoy shopping, running, fine dining ☕️ & traveling ✈️. I hope to share with you my daily expedition in the ❤️ of NYC.] (twitter=https://twitter.com/peonyinlove) (instagram=http://www.instagram.com/peonyinlove) (bloglovin=http://www.bloglovin.com/@peonyinlove)