Her name is Han


After watching this k-drama series Let's Eat 1, 2 and 3,  I'm more motivated in going out to trying out some good food that New York City has to offer. Occasionally my friends and I would have this foodie group date.   We love to venture around in New York City to try the latest cuisines there is.  My husband decided to book a Korean place to try out and this restaurant is called Her name is Han. I love the name of the restaurant, it sounds so homey. It seems like this place serves comforting food that your mother cooks for you straight out from her kitchen. Once we got in, the inside interior looks like I walked into a Korean home/kitchen. The lighting was dimmed down for more of a comfortable setting. I went straight and started checking out the menu what appetizers and entrees to settle for.  My friend, husband and I all agreed to order two appetizers.  We ended ordering Lightly Charred Baby Octopus with Soy & Apple Vinegar Sauce and Pork ribs.  Then few minutes later I settle in and ordered my entree, I settled for the Cod Steak with Creamy Kimchi-Djion Mustard Sauce & Beet Chips, my friend ordered the Braised Short Ribs & Root Vegetables and my husband who is a chicken lover, he ordered the Country Fried Chicken with Radish Pickles.  All of the dishes tasted great, but I wasn't too keen on my Cod.  I couldn't leave this place without ordering dessert and we ordered one dessert and shared among 5 people.  We ordered the Homemade Green Tea Biscuit Crumbs with Black Sesame Ice Cream topped with dried Strawberries, I love Black Sesame and certainly the ice cream hit the spot.  Highly recommend to try this place, the staffs were very nice and attentive and dishes came out pretty fast.








HER NAME IS HAN • 17 E 31st St • New York, NY 10016 • T. 212.779.9990

Be sure to subscribe to my blog, and have a wonderful day!
QuickEdit
Cynthia
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to ask any questions or make any requests. I will try to respond to any of your questions or comments in the same entry, so check back for a response. Thanks for stopping by!

[name=Peony in Love] [img=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lJ7NRSv7dqs/V_KkHI737uI/AAAAAAAACuk/XULrPHYHCtw-IxGs3fD1bpnOTX3IY-S1wCK4B/s113/14225516_10154389970263449_7825587658037540456_n.jpg] [description=I'm a beauty blogger that enjoy shopping, running, fine dining ☕️ & traveling ✈️. I hope to share with you my daily expedition in the ❤️ of NYC.] (twitter=https://twitter.com/peonyinlove) (instagram=http://www.instagram.com/peonyinlove) (bloglovin=http://www.bloglovin.com/@peonyinlove)