Drugstore Top 10 Products


Not higher end or brand name make ups or facial cleanser products always works the best. Higher price products doesn't mean they will work well for everyone all the time. There are drugstore products that works really well and more affordable to anyone. I found this article a interesting - The Top 10 Best Drugstore Beauty Products

I'm really simple minded kind of girl and do not really invest high end cleansing or moisturizer facial stuff. I normally really like Neutrogena facial cleaning product lines and it works pretty well so far for me. I use this line typically because it's a skin care line and it is affordable.

Another facial cleanser that I like is called St. Ives Apricot Scrub, is also my favorite. I really like this scrub, at time it helps me exfoliate and it smell peachy too. I always love to check out at my local drugstore to see what kind of new make ups or facial cleanser stuff they have in stock. Drugstores is something that I can always find useful products that I like to stick to when I'm in need of certain items.

What kind of drugstore products do you like?
QuickEdit
Cynthia
3 Comments

3 comments:

  1. i love st ives apricot scrub! some said the grains are too coarse, but i find it perfect. my face feels so clean after using it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeap, I totally agree with you and the smell of it is just refreshing. I finished using mine awhile ago, just never had the time to pick up a new one. I really like the new packaging design. Gotta pick up later at a drugstore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have this in my bathroom, and use it every night. well almost every nite, lol. i love the smell too!!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to ask any questions or make any requests. I will try to respond to any of your questions or comments in the same entry, so check back for a response. Thanks for stopping by!

[name=Peony in Love] [img=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lJ7NRSv7dqs/V_KkHI737uI/AAAAAAAACuk/XULrPHYHCtw-IxGs3fD1bpnOTX3IY-S1wCK4B/s113/14225516_10154389970263449_7825587658037540456_n.jpg] [description=I'm a beauty blogger that enjoy shopping, running, fine dining ☕️ & traveling ✈️. I hope to share with you my daily expedition in the ❤️ of NYC.] (twitter=https://twitter.com/peonyinlove) (instagram=http://www.instagram.com/peonyinlove) (bloglovin=http://www.bloglovin.com/@peonyinlove)