Mask shopping



Recently, I went to a local Chinese Drugstore near my home. My intention was to look for tissue packets, so I can put some in my new purse. Until I saw some mask that was stored on the self, I grabbed one box just to try it out. I really enjoying using these mask especially during summer time. It feels really comfortable and very relaxing on a typical hot summer, while the fan is blowing at you. I really don't care what it contains, but I like it that it's very hydrating. I like the coldness that once it is applied on my face . As for fitting wise, it doesn't really fit me that well. I believe that it's a universal size, like one size should fit all. The mask that I brought is called, My Beauty Diary - Provence Lavender and you can get it online at sasa.com I got mine for $18, but I believe the price varies from different places and also online prices.
QuickEdit
Cynthia
2 Comments

2 comments:

  1. i really like how soothing and hydrating my skin feels. just need to constantly keep pressing the mask back in place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I really like that it's very soothing and hydrating. I always have the same problem that I have to constantly keep pressing the mask back in place as well. I have a pretty small face, toward near the of the mask keeps sliding off on me.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to ask any questions or make any requests. I will try to respond to any of your questions or comments in the same entry, so check back for a response. Thanks for stopping by!

[name=Peony in Love] [img=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lJ7NRSv7dqs/V_KkHI737uI/AAAAAAAACuk/XULrPHYHCtw-IxGs3fD1bpnOTX3IY-S1wCK4B/s113/14225516_10154389970263449_7825587658037540456_n.jpg] [description=I'm a beauty blogger that enjoy shopping, running, fine dining ☕️ & traveling ✈️. I hope to share with you my daily expedition in the ❤️ of NYC.] (twitter=https://twitter.com/peonyinlove) (instagram=http://www.instagram.com/peonyinlove) (bloglovin=http://www.bloglovin.com/@peonyinlove)