Shiseido White Lucent Moisturizer Review




Here's a review on Shiseido White Lucent Moisturizer that I got from sasa.com. Each morning I would apply this moisturizer before applying my make up on.  I also realize that after each application, this moisturizer has even out my uneven skin tone.  Seems like my skin appears to be whiter and brighter. As I mentioned in my prior post that I have uneven skin tone, additionally with some imperfect sun spots.  It's hard to say if it treated my sun spots, because I only used this product less than a week.  Although, I feel that my sun spots appears to be lighter than generally before.  As for the fragrance to this moisturizer is very lite, which isn't overpowering oppose to the Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Sun-Damage moisturizer I posted about. Overall, the moisturizer isn't heavy, it glides well and hydrates my face throughout the day leaving my skin feeling fresh and comfortable.  The only thing they should improve is the bottle, they should re-make this into a pump system.  I had a hard time getting the moisturizer out from the bottle. 

Here is what the box stated quote from quote:
A daytime moisturizer with sunscreen that provides exceptional brightening benefits as it protects skin from the harmful effects of UVA/UVB rays and dryness.  Ensures a smooth, evenly luminous complexion. 
  • Recommended for all skin types
  • Offers protection against  UV rays and keeps skin looking 'plumped' and vibrant. 
  • Contains Brightening Powder with light reflecting properties to enhance the natural luminosity of skin and minimize dullness.
  • Formulated with moisturizing Asian plant extracts to improve moisture balance and smooth skin. 
  • Can be used as pre-makeup base under foundation

QuickEdit
Cynthia
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to ask any questions or make any requests. I will try to respond to any of your questions or comments in the same entry, so check back for a response. Thanks for stopping by!

[name=Peony in Love] [img=https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhmD4mmVAwN9sNmqW9cm_8SrLdR6GTIe85thxh47PcFPVbbATPRmPQEZ87xIyBOspYkl7cx2ST_mHASLkgnzp9X2zvnLL9jVRo5vqP87ab2FyeaWZ9dQpyIV7K5S1qXhhC3QSK1TfJ5qlc/s113/14225516_10154389970263449_7825587658037540456_n.jpg] [description=I'm a beauty blogger that enjoy shopping, running, fine dining ☕️ & traveling ✈️. I hope to share with you my daily expedition in the ❤️ of NYC.] (twitter=https://twitter.com/peonyinlove) (instagram=http://www.instagram.com/peonyinlove) (bloglovin=http://www.bloglovin.com/@peonyinlove)