L'Oreal - The One Sweep Eye Shadow & Mascara


In this review I will be discussing the L'Oreal - The One Sweep Eye Shadow & Double Extend Eye Illuminator Mascara.  The palette set that I got is 519 - Playful for Brown Eyes and Black Quartz for Brown Eyes Mascara.  I tried both of the items and personally I like the pigmentation of the Eye Shadow, but I'm not too keen on the one sweep idea.  The reason why I don't like the one sweep idea is because the applicator doesn't fit my eye shape that well.  I have smaller eyes and that it's hard for me to achieve that complete look.  But for those who are always on a hurry this is a great palette for you to try because of the one sweep method which is simple and fast.  As for the Double Extend Eye Illuminator Mascara I do like the fact that it is clump-free, flake and smudge resistant.  I really didn't see that it lengthens my eyelashes, but I do like the illuminating topcoat that is infused with light-reflecting pearls making my eyelashes sparkly.

Here are some pictures of me testing this product:


Here are some more info and facts about these products:

L'Oreal Paris The One Sweep Eye Shadow:
  • L'Oreal Paris The One Sweet Eye Shadow 
  • Defines, color and highlights in one easy sweep 
  • Features a one-of-kind applicator designed to fit the shape of your eye to easily achieve a complete look 
  • Coordinated Shadows come in natural and playful palettes expertly designed to enhance your eye color:
    • Blue
    • Green/Hazel 
    • Brown
  • Additional expertly selected palettes available to enhance all eye colors
  • Suggested to retail for $9.95
L'Oreal Paris Double Extend Eye Illuminator:
  • Professionally developed to enhance and illuminate your eyes 
  • Lengthens, intensifies and illuminates in two simple steps
  • Clump-free, flake and smudge resistant 
  • Available in four shades: 
    • Black Copper for Blue Eyes
    • Black Bronze for Green/Hazel Eyes
    • Black Quartz for Brown Eyes 
    • Black Crystal for All Eyes
  • Ophthalmologist and allergy-tested 
  • Suitable for sensitive eyes and conduct lens wearers 
  • Fragrance free 
  • Suggested to retail for $10.95

DisclaimerBzzAgent kindly sent me a sample of this product for me to try and share my thoughts with my readers.

Be sure to subscribe to my blog, and have a wonderful day!
QuickEdit
Cynthia
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to ask any questions or make any requests. I will try to respond to any of your questions or comments in the same entry, so check back for a response. Thanks for stopping by!

[name=Peony in Love] [img=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lJ7NRSv7dqs/V_KkHI737uI/AAAAAAAACuk/XULrPHYHCtw-IxGs3fD1bpnOTX3IY-S1wCK4B/s113/14225516_10154389970263449_7825587658037540456_n.jpg] [description=I'm a beauty blogger that enjoy shopping, running, fine dining ☕️ & traveling ✈️. I hope to share with you my daily expedition in the ❤️ of NYC.] (twitter=https://twitter.com/peonyinlove) (instagram=http://www.instagram.com/peonyinlove) (bloglovin=http://www.bloglovin.com/@peonyinlove)