Reviva Labs - NEW MAKEUP PRIMER


In this post I will be reviewing Reviva Labs - New Makeup Primer that I received a few days ago.  Reviva Labs was discovered back in 1973 by Stephen Strassler, who was one of America's pioneer Aestheticians.  Reviva Labs products are mainly focus on natural ingredients paraben free and most of their products can be found in Health Food & Whole Foods Stores.  Their products are never engaged to test on animals as well.
Product Review - New Makeup Primer
The makeup primer ingredients contains: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Olive Oil, Coenzyme Q10, Squalane.  

The benefits of using this makeup primer includes:
  • Perfect skin by refining the texture. Fill in lines, conceals pores and control excess oil.
  • Help skin instantly look and feel smooth and silky.
  • Helps makeup foundation last longer (safe under eye shadow, too)
  • And  COQ10 adds protective antioxidant action.
  • For any skin type, even oily.  You get the oil control you want, along with soft supple skin.
  • Completely fragrance-free and non-comedogenic (which means it won't cause clogged pores and breakouts)
Personal thoughts & Review:
I'm amazed that this makeup primer provided a silky smooth clear gel like texture on my face that lasted the whole entire day.  It works great with or without makeups when applied.  I also like that it's fragrance free. Unlike the Makeup Forever primer, the Makeup Forever primer has a light floral scent that contains Argania Spinosa Kerrnel & Capparis Spinosa extract, which occasionally I'm seasonally allergic to some types of flowers.  Also the Reviva makeup primer works well with my tinted moisturizer on top of it, leaving me a dewy glow look in the morning.

This Reviva New Makeup Primer is retailing on their website for $19.50 US

Enclosed are some pictures I took of the product:


DisclaimerReviva Labs kindly sent me a sample of this product for me to try and share my thoughts with my readers.  

Be sure to subscribe to my blog, and have a wonderful day!
QuickEdit
Cynthia
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to ask any questions or make any requests. I will try to respond to any of your questions or comments in the same entry, so check back for a response. Thanks for stopping by!

[name=Peony in Love] [img=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lJ7NRSv7dqs/V_KkHI737uI/AAAAAAAACuk/XULrPHYHCtw-IxGs3fD1bpnOTX3IY-S1wCK4B/s113/14225516_10154389970263449_7825587658037540456_n.jpg] [description=I'm a beauty blogger that enjoy shopping, running, fine dining ☕️ & traveling ✈️. I hope to share with you my daily expedition in the ❤️ of NYC.] (twitter=https://twitter.com/peonyinlove) (instagram=http://www.instagram.com/peonyinlove) (bloglovin=http://www.bloglovin.com/@peonyinlove)