My blush



Since spring is here I normally like to focus on putting on blush.  I really like shopping for blushes more than other makeups during spring. I personally believe that it brightens up your face.  Also it gives you a fresh and a healthy glow after you apply blush to your cheeks.  I read an interesting article from Health magazine stating that Peach is a hit color blush and that it helps you wake up your cheeks.  Choosing a blush can be difficult, but here's a some rules of thumbs when finding a perfect blush shade for you.  When looking for a particular blush it's okay to have a hint of shimmer in it.  Many women believe that shimmer is too young, but it's not true.  With shimmer in it, your cheeks appear more fuller and prettier.  Another tip when looking for a blush try focusing of getting powder instead of cream blush.  Especially if you have large pores it can irritates your skin easily when applying cream blush.  I personally stay away from cream blush, from my personal experience I had a bad reaction to cream blushes.  Also I had large pores and it irritated my cheeks even more.  Here are some of my main blushes I'm currently using for spring.

I'm currently using my Jill Stuart blush that I recently won from a giveaway. So far I enjoy using my Jill Stuart blush, it gives me a nice subtle pink.  There is no a hint of peach in it, it's more on the pink side, like bubble gum pink.  The pigmentation for this is very light which is a lack in that area.  The only upside is that the packaging is so pretty it makes me feel like a princess.  It comes in a pretty silver compact and with a hooked on blush brush.

Paul and Joe - This is my personal fave, it has a hint of shimmer in this and gives me a nice dewy glow after applying this blush.  Could be in the peachy side when the two shades are mixed together. This blush for this is pretty good because it has a lot of pigmentations.

NYX Peach - love this and one of my favorite blush of all.  It has strong pigmentations it's pretty cheap for a good quality blush that holds throughout the day.


Hope you enjoy my blush reviews.  What kind of blush do you like? Please let me know by commenting below.

Be sure to subscribe to my blog, and have a wonderful day!
QuickEdit
Cynthia
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to ask any questions or make any requests. I will try to respond to any of your questions or comments in the same entry, so check back for a response. Thanks for stopping by!

[name=Peony in Love] [img=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lJ7NRSv7dqs/V_KkHI737uI/AAAAAAAACuk/XULrPHYHCtw-IxGs3fD1bpnOTX3IY-S1wCK4B/s113/14225516_10154389970263449_7825587658037540456_n.jpg] [description=I'm a beauty blogger that enjoy shopping, running, fine dining ☕️ & traveling ✈️. I hope to share with you my daily expedition in the ❤️ of NYC.] (twitter=https://twitter.com/peonyinlove) (instagram=http://www.instagram.com/peonyinlove) (bloglovin=http://www.bloglovin.com/@peonyinlove)