Elegance for All - A POP-UP SHOP BY MODCLOTH


I have to admit my makeup shopping passion have die down a bit.  I have been shopping more for clothes than makeup recently.  I want to balance on clothes shopping instead of just buying makeups.  I want to look and feel good when dressing up as well. I took the opportunity and attended a Pop-Up shop event by Modcloth called Elegance for All in Mid-June.  For this modcloth event it tends to gear for women of all sizes including plus sizes as well.   I'm glad I had an opportunity to check out what modcloth would bring.  I was hoping for more items like shoes and accessories; selection of clothes wasn't a as much as I thought it would be.  I tried out some stuff but was bummed it didn't work out for me.  The only thing I got was the All Year Round Skirt, which I had been eyeing on and added that on my wishlist account. I'm just loving the polka dots and I have been buying tops and dress that are polka dots printed. I paired the skirt with my Horsing Around Town Top. When I first arrived at this event, there was a long line but the line moved pretty fast.  Once I got in there were a lot of people already determine what they wanted to get and the changing room was packed full.  I took my time to look around and decided to try on my clothes out by the side of the event.  Overall it was a pretty great experience, I was served with refreshments and cupcakes and it was a nice place just to relax for some AC.  I hope modcloth will continue a pop-shop event more in New York City

Here are some pics that I took at the event:




Be sure to subscribe to my blog, and have a wonderful day!
QuickEdit
Cynthia
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to ask any questions or make any requests. I will try to respond to any of your questions or comments in the same entry, so check back for a response. Thanks for stopping by!

[name=Peony in Love] [img=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lJ7NRSv7dqs/V_KkHI737uI/AAAAAAAACuk/XULrPHYHCtw-IxGs3fD1bpnOTX3IY-S1wCK4B/s113/14225516_10154389970263449_7825587658037540456_n.jpg] [description=I'm a beauty blogger that enjoy shopping, running, fine dining ☕️ & traveling ✈️. I hope to share with you my daily expedition in the ❤️ of NYC.] (twitter=https://twitter.com/peonyinlove) (instagram=http://www.instagram.com/peonyinlove) (bloglovin=http://www.bloglovin.com/@peonyinlove)