HYD FOR MEN Review


I recently decided to order HYD For Men Shaving Cream this through ifabbo shop for my husband to try.  The following items I received from ifabbo are HYD MEN Shave Cream, Buffer Stick and Razor Shield.   He stated that he enjoyed using the shaving cream, because it moisturizes his face by giving him a smooth and clean look.  Overall he enjoys these items that I got for him.  I'm so glad that this product line is not tested on animals, Paraben Free, Dermatologist tested and non-irritating.   I've been conscious and try to avoid buying makeup products that are tested on animals. 

HYD Shave Cream:
Shave Cream hydrates and rejuvenates your skin by minimizing the appearance of fine line and wrinkles. Our unique blend of natural oils and moisturizers allow your razor to glide effortlessly across your skin, reducing friction and irritation.

For an even more satisfying shave, add HYD Razor Shield to  your routine.  Your favorite blade will last much longer and your face will feel even smoother.
Buffer Stick:
Buffer Stick gently removes dead skin cells so your face gets the full benefit of these moisturizing and nourishing ingredients.  The proprietary blend of active agents also works to prepare your skin for the fight against ingrown hairs.
  • Exfoliates skin with no pain or irration 
  • Fight and prevents ingrown hairs
  • More effective than cleansers, creams & scrubs
  • Minimizes appearance of dark spots, lines and small scars 
Razor Shield:
Razor Shield creates a liquid barrier, protecting razor blades from the corrosive chemical reactions that dull blades and make shaving uncomfortable.  Sharp blades coated in our proprietary blend of natural oils keep your face smooth and revitalized, making for a clean shave.
Disclaimer: IFabbo.com kindly sent this product for me to try and share my thoughts with my readers. #hydformen 

Be sure to subscribe to my blog, and have a wonderful day!
QuickEdit
Cynthia
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to ask any questions or make any requests. I will try to respond to any of your questions or comments in the same entry, so check back for a response. Thanks for stopping by!

[name=Peony in Love] [img=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lJ7NRSv7dqs/V_KkHI737uI/AAAAAAAACuk/XULrPHYHCtw-IxGs3fD1bpnOTX3IY-S1wCK4B/s113/14225516_10154389970263449_7825587658037540456_n.jpg] [description=I'm a beauty blogger that enjoy shopping, running, fine dining ☕️ & traveling ✈️. I hope to share with you my daily expedition in the ❤️ of NYC.] (twitter=https://twitter.com/peonyinlove) (instagram=http://www.instagram.com/peonyinlove) (bloglovin=http://www.bloglovin.com/@peonyinlove)