Shiseido Sheer and Perfect Foundation


Sorry for my long hiatus; things has been hectic and busy on my side.  In this post I want to share what new foundation I'm currently using. I personally think spending more on foundations makes your look goes a long way. I recently picked up the Shiseido Sheer and Perfect Foundation and honestly I'm loving it a lot, it gives me a perfect and flawless finish and a lovely glow.  This foundation itself is very sheer but the coverage is very moisturizing and its long-lasting.  Additionally this foundation doesn't feel heavy at all and it's perfect for any weather conditions.  What I like about this is whenever I'm in a hurry this is a quick fix me up for the day.  In less then 5 minutes I will look totally fresh and presentable for work or any events that I attend to.



The descriptions on the Shiseido website indicates that this foundation:
cancels out the appearance of redness, blemishes and visible pores without concealing skin’s natural beauty. Skin looks fresh and glows with sheer perfection.
  • Oil-free
  • Long-lasting wear with all day hydration
  • Silky-smooth without shine or stickiness
Here's the final look using the Shiseido Sheer and Perfect Foundation

Top: Modcloth - Horsing Around Town Top
Bottom: Modcloth - Around the Corner Skirt

I've been using the foundation for several months now and definitely would restock this again when I'm out. 
 
Be sure to subscribe to my blog, and have a wonderful day!
QuickEdit
Cynthia
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to ask any questions or make any requests. I will try to respond to any of your questions or comments in the same entry, so check back for a response. Thanks for stopping by!

[name=Peony in Love] [img=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lJ7NRSv7dqs/V_KkHI737uI/AAAAAAAACuk/XULrPHYHCtw-IxGs3fD1bpnOTX3IY-S1wCK4B/s113/14225516_10154389970263449_7825587658037540456_n.jpg] [description=I'm a beauty blogger that enjoy shopping, running, fine dining ☕️ & traveling ✈️. I hope to share with you my daily expedition in the ❤️ of NYC.] (twitter=https://twitter.com/peonyinlove) (instagram=http://www.instagram.com/peonyinlove) (bloglovin=http://www.bloglovin.com/@peonyinlove)