VALENTIA - Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask


With overwhelming stress of taking a baby 2, it's certainly a good way to indulge on some facial clay mask.  Every time I'm stressed or overwhelmed with something I tend to like to take a long shower plus using facial products, which I find it very therapeutic.  Currently I got the opportunity to try this Valentia - Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask and certainly after a few uses, I find it very satisfying and relaxing.   The clay itself has this berry smell, which reminds me of a Japanese bubble gum I used to chew on.  I love the smooth clay texture that glides across my face and leaves me this bubbly and tingling sensation.  After using this, my face feels soft and smooth again.


Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask:
A natural kaolin and botanical based mask gently removes excess dirt and oil while deeply cleansing and exfoliating the skin to reveal softer and smoother skin.  This clay mask contains natural and Organic Ingredients with Kaolin Clay, Hisbiscus & Cranberry Fibers.

What does this product do: 
  • Draws out impurities
  • Improves skin tone 
  • Reduces pore size 
  • Firms & strengthens skin
KEY INGREDIENTS
  • Kaolin Clay: Clay minerals draw impurities, improve skin tone, and tighten pores for smoother firmer skin.
  • Plant Stem Cells:Naturally decreases the level of pro-aging toxins and works to soother the skin, reduce redness, and improve evenness.
  • Spirulina:A botanical stimulant full of vitamins that hydrates the skins surface and contributes to tissue regeneration of the skin.
  • CoQ10:Lessens the appearance of wrinkles by reducing free radical damage and stimulating health collagen production.
  • Hibiscus & Cranberry Fibers:Both lend their anti-aging properties to firm and reinforce the skin, helping to reduce the creation of new wrinkles.
I really like Valentia line because it contains natural ingredients and hope you have the opportunity in trying this Clay Mask as well retailing at Amazon for $25.00

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B014PJLKJ6
https://www.instagram.com/valentianatural/
www.facebook.com/valentiabeauty

Disclaimer: brandbacker kindly sent this product for me to try and share my thoughts with my readers. 

Be sure to subscribe to my blog, and have a wonderful day!
QuickEdit
Cynthia
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to ask any questions or make any requests. I will try to respond to any of your questions or comments in the same entry, so check back for a response. Thanks for stopping by!

[name=Peony in Love] [img=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lJ7NRSv7dqs/V_KkHI737uI/AAAAAAAACuk/XULrPHYHCtw-IxGs3fD1bpnOTX3IY-S1wCK4B/s113/14225516_10154389970263449_7825587658037540456_n.jpg] [description=I'm a beauty blogger that enjoy shopping, running, fine dining ☕️ & traveling ✈️. I hope to share with you my daily expedition in the ❤️ of NYC.] (twitter=https://twitter.com/peonyinlove) (instagram=http://www.instagram.com/peonyinlove) (bloglovin=http://www.bloglovin.com/@peonyinlove)