Living Proof - Perfect hair Day (PhD) Travel Kit Review



In this post, I will be doing a hair review that I bought awhile ago at Sephora. There are countless of times that it's hard for me to tame my hair because I have thick and coarse hair.  There's never a good hair moment on me when it's down.  I always tie my hair up most of the time otherwise, I look like a lion. 🦁 

I wanted to try something new and heard a lot of great reviews about Living Proof.  I bought the Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Travel Kit to try it out for my trip to Italy.  


Here's the before and after pics of the difference after using Living Proof products: 
  • Untamed hair without using Living Proof product made my hair looked poofier dry and frizzy. 
  • Tamed hair and used Living Proof made my hair more soft, shinier and hydrated and giving me a perfect hair day on the go. 
I have to say these products really made my hair super soft, shiny and tamed my coarse hair.  I attempted to have my hair down during my vacation and captured some pics to see results what this travel kit can do. I'm really impressed and how effective this brand has worked on me while I was on my vacation.  

Overview about this product: 
The Perfect hair Day (PhD) line is a genius solution that delivers the 5 benefits of beautiful, healthy looking hair - smoothness, volume, conditioning, strength and polish.
This kit contains:
  • Perfect hair Day (PhD) Shampoo* (2 oz): A revolutionary shampoo helps to deliver beautiful healthy looking hair, while helping it feel cleaner, longer.
  • Perfect hair Day (PhD) Conditioner (2 oz): A weightless conditioner that helps to deliver beautiful healthy hair by improving its appearance over time.
  • Perfect hair Day (PhD) 5-in-1 Styling Treatment (2 oz): Delivers styling and treatment benefits in one easy step for smoothness, volume, conditioning, strength & polish.
*Sulfate-free
Thank you Living Proof for making my hair perfect and feeling beautiful again.  
Have you made the switch?  What do you think of this brand?
 
Be sure to subscribe to my blog, and have a wonderful day!
QuickEdit
Cynthia
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to ask any questions or make any requests. I will try to respond to any of your questions or comments in the same entry, so check back for a response. Thanks for stopping by!

[name=Peony in Love] [img=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lJ7NRSv7dqs/V_KkHI737uI/AAAAAAAACuk/XULrPHYHCtw-IxGs3fD1bpnOTX3IY-S1wCK4B/s113/14225516_10154389970263449_7825587658037540456_n.jpg] [description=I'm a beauty blogger that enjoy shopping, running, fine dining ☕️ & traveling ✈️. I hope to share with you my daily expedition in the ❤️ of NYC.] (twitter=https://twitter.com/peonyinlove) (instagram=http://www.instagram.com/peonyinlove) (bloglovin=http://www.bloglovin.com/@peonyinlove)