Perricone MD Vitamin C Ester



I'm currently trying the Perricone MD Vitamin C Ester Brightening Amine Face Lift that influenster sent me.   I've been using this almost for 2 weeks now and I have to say this serum provides great hydration with foundation over it. The serum is very lightweight and adsorbs pretty fast once I have applied over my face. I have a lot of discoloration over my face and with this serum it has provided great benefits so far.  After applying on my face, my face feels moisturized and it's also very refreshing.  The serum doesn't have a heavy scent at all and comes in a nice small pumping glass jar that easily can be dispensed out. 

This product indicates: 
Visibly brightens, tightens & reduces the appearance of dark spots over time.  This lightweight, fast absorbing serum combines gentle micro-exfoliation with advanced nourishing technology in a dual-phase formula that works instantly & over time to reveal radiant, noticeably clearer & firmer-looking skin.

Key Ingredients:
  1. Vitamin C Ester:  Supercharged Brightening & Smoothing - A more potent, highly stable & less abrasive form of antioxidant-rich vitamin C, Vitamin C Ester gives the appearance of collagen rich skin by visibly smoothing-brightening & minimizing discoloration over time.  Unlike traditional vitamin , Vitamin C Ester is a fat soluble & easily absorbable for maximum antioxidant benefits. 
  2. Glycolic Acid: Superior Exfoliation- An ultra-powerful alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) instantly reduces discoloration over time.  A low molecular weight enables it to absorb effectively into skin's surface where it acts as highly effective alternative to harsh physical exfoliants. 
  3. Copper Complex: Powerful Skin Strengthening Hydration - An element found in almost every cell in the human body, copper helps visibily improve firmness & elasticity over time by hydrating & energizing skin.  This unique element complex is designed for maximum bioavailability. 
I hope you get an opportunity to try this product out.  Please let me know if you have tried this product and what is your thoughts on this.

Disclaimer: influesnter kindly sent this product for me to try & share my thoughts with my readers.

Be sure to subscribe to my blog, and have a wonderful day!
QuickEdit
Cynthia
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to ask any questions or make any requests. I will try to respond to any of your questions or comments in the same entry, so check back for a response. Thanks for stopping by!

[name=Peony in Love] [img=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lJ7NRSv7dqs/V_KkHI737uI/AAAAAAAACuk/XULrPHYHCtw-IxGs3fD1bpnOTX3IY-S1wCK4B/s113/14225516_10154389970263449_7825587658037540456_n.jpg] [description=I'm a beauty blogger that enjoy shopping, running, fine dining ☕️ & traveling ✈️. I hope to share with you my daily expedition in the ❤️ of NYC.] (twitter=https://twitter.com/peonyinlove) (instagram=http://www.instagram.com/peonyinlove) (bloglovin=http://www.bloglovin.com/@peonyinlove)