Tatcha The Silk Canvas Primer



I'm currently in love with this Tatcha - The Silk Canvas Filter Finish Protective Primer.  I normally don't use a primer to prime my face, because I hate the silicone feel of it.  I feel like the silicone just sits on my face and it doesn't absorb or moisturize my face after applying. After using this Tatcha Silk Canvas for a few months now, I really love the effects that has to offer.  This primer has help me blurred out my pores, uneven textures, dark circles, and fine lines.  I can not rave enough about this because this product does really work.  My face looks more smoother and younger after applying this and with my make up.  It works great with any combination of skin, but during the winter time for dry skin you need to moisturize first because when I applied this primer over my face I see some dry patches. I was hesitant on purchasing this because it's pretty pricey at $52.00, but after watching few youtube reviews I was sold to try this product out.  Would I repurchase this again?  I would definitely repurchase again because this primer really helps me look more refresh and has given me more results. I don't use so much make ups anymore, I keep my make up look as minimal as much as possible.  Any mother like me suffering a full day exhaustion of watching kids and having heavy dark circle?  This is a go to primer to keep yourself looking alive. You can also apply this primer alone but I would apply it with a bit of foundation.

Overview of this Silk Canvas Primer:

This multi-tasking skin-protecting, makeup-perfecting primer for face, eyes and lips.
  • Blurs: Silk extracts feel nourishing on skin and instantly diminish the look of pores, fines lines and imperfections for the perfect canvas before makeup.
  • Primes: Silk powder makes makeup glide on more evenly and last longer, minimizing excess shine with a soft focus finish.
  • Protects: Protective barrier derived from botanicals acts as a barrier between makeup and skin, helping to prevent clogged pores that can lead to breakouts. Anti-pollution natural active ingredients fight immediate attack from environmental stressors and help support the skin's barrier function to act against future attack, visibly reducing the appearance of wrinkles and dullness.
  • Enhances: Pink and gold pearl helps even skin tone for a healthy look.
  • Anti-aging: Hadasei-3™, a trinity of Japanese superfoods, green tea, rice and algae, visibly restores youthful radiance.
Have not applied Tatcha Primer and you can see the dark circles, wrinkles and uneven textures

Applied the primer and it has erased the uneven textures and a bit of dark circles

After primer and with the final results with make up
DISCLAIMER:  THIS PRODUCT WAS NOT SPONSORED, THIS WAS PURCHASED WITH MY OWN MONEY AN INCENTIVE TO PROVIDE A THOROUGH REVIEW 

Be sure to subscribe to my blog, and have a wonderful day!
QuickEdit
Cynthia
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to ask any questions or make any requests. I will try to respond to any of your questions or comments in the same entry, so check back for a response. Thanks for stopping by!

[name=Peony in Love] [img=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lJ7NRSv7dqs/V_KkHI737uI/AAAAAAAACuk/XULrPHYHCtw-IxGs3fD1bpnOTX3IY-S1wCK4B/s113/14225516_10154389970263449_7825587658037540456_n.jpg] [description=I'm a beauty blogger that enjoy shopping, running, fine dining ☕️ & traveling ✈️. I hope to share with you my daily expedition in the ❤️ of NYC.] (twitter=https://twitter.com/peonyinlove) (instagram=http://www.instagram.com/peonyinlove) (bloglovin=http://www.bloglovin.com/@peonyinlove)