Biossance Transition




Hi, today post will be a new skincare product I have been trying for a while.  I'm transitioning to a new skincare brand called Biossance.  I realized how simple and effective this skincare provides. After the transition, I now can eliminate my unwanted and unfinished other skincare products that have been sitting in my cabinet for a while.  My older products are probably outdated and have expired.  What I really like is that you can use it in the morning and night time to add into your skincare routine.  I have invested more skincare products more now than makeup products.  I want to start correcting my skin because I'm not young anymore.

What I like about these products:

  • that it's simple to use
  • it's gentle on my dry skin
  • it doesn't have a strong sense of smell because it's fragrance-free, vegan, cruelty-free, non-toxic, paraben free and peg free 
After a few weeks of usage, I feel my face looks more hydrated and radiant.  My face doesn't look discolored, my skin looks more vibrant and even out.  

The products that I have purchased are:

  • SQUALANE + VITAMIN C ROSE OIL 
  • SQUALANE + OMEGA REPAIR CREAM 
  • SQUALANE + PROBIOTIC GEL MOISTURIZER 
SQUALANE + VITAMIN C ROSE OIL - $72 • 1OZ - 30 ML
A luxurious face oil that visibly brightens, firms, and evens the look of skin tone and texture. 
This No Compromise™ formula combines the weightless hydration of our sugarcane-derived, sustainable squalane oil with the brightening power of Vitamin C, plus rose oil—revered for centuries to reduce the look of lines and wrinkles. Just a drop or two of this exquisite oil delivers exceptionally soft, smooth and radiantly healthy-looking skin. 

  • Visibly brightens with an oil-soluble, stable form of  Vitamin C.
  • With Rose Oil to help leave skin exceptionally healthy-looking and radiant.
  • Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

SQUALANE + PROBIOTIC GEL MOISTURIZER - $52 • 50ML
A weightless, ultra-hydrating gel moisturizer infused with squalane and probiotic technology to help restore skin’s healthy-looking beauty and radiance. This No Compromise™ formula reduces the effects of daytime stressors, leaving skin visibly brighter and more balanced. 

Formulated with our sugarcane-derived, sustainable squalane oil to help keep skin hydrated.

  • Improves and maintains hydration on skin’s surface.
  • Calms the look of skin redness.
  • Reduces the appearance of pore size.

SQUALANE + OMEGA REPAIR CREAM - $58 • 50ML
A rich, decadent cream with all the good fats (lipids) your skin needs to deeply moisturize without leaving a greasy after feel. Formulated with lipids that mimic and support skin’s natural moisture barrier: squalane, omega fatty acids, ceramides, and plant sterols help nourish, plump, hydrate and feed your skin. 

  • Multi-lipids restore and support skin’s natural moisture barrier
  • Smoothes rough texture, plumps the look of fine lines and crepiness
  • Boosts radiance for dewy, healthy-looking skin without adding shine
  • Replenishes to leave skin exceptionally soft and supple





DISCLAIMER:  THIS PRODUCT WAS NOT SPONSORED, THIS WAS PURCHASED WITH MY OWN MONEY AN INCENTIVE TO PROVIDE A THOROUGH REVIEW  

Be sure to subscribe to my blog, and have a wonderful day!
QuickEdit
Cynthia
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to ask any questions or make any requests. I will try to respond to any of your questions or comments in the same entry, so check back for a response. Thanks for stopping by!

[name=Peony in Love] [img=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lJ7NRSv7dqs/V_KkHI737uI/AAAAAAAACuk/XULrPHYHCtw-IxGs3fD1bpnOTX3IY-S1wCK4B/s113/14225516_10154389970263449_7825587658037540456_n.jpg] [description=I'm a beauty blogger that enjoy shopping, running, fine dining ☕️ & traveling ✈️. I hope to share with you my daily expedition in the ❤️ of NYC.] (twitter=https://twitter.com/peonyinlove) (instagram=http://www.instagram.com/peonyinlove) (bloglovin=http://www.bloglovin.com/@peonyinlove)