It's been awhile...





My last post had been 3 months ago and I have to say a lot of things have changed.  America hasn't been so great, the president has failed us. The President has not reassured us through these difficult times that we are facing, but abandoned us even more.  I feel so hopeless of what America has become.  Celebrating my 42nd birthday doesn't seem to matters anymore since what the world has gotten into.  Each day I pray that I wish things will be back as it was and not take each day for granted.  

With the pandemic and the protesting, it seems so much complex that at times I feel so lost! Aside from worldly matters, I have to resume back to work and I'm very cautious about wearing a mask wherever I go.  Today as I'm writing this I don't feel like it's a national holiday upon celebrating for freedom of declaration. In the midst of all this is happening, I'm praying for each day just getting home safely is the only factor I have in my mind.  

Here's a quote that I really like:  
"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character." - Martin Luther King Jr. 





Have a great July 4th and stay well and safe! 

  

Be sure to subscribe to my blog, and have a wonderful day!
QuickEdit
Cynthia
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to ask any questions or make any requests. I will try to respond to any of your questions or comments in the same entry, so check back for a response. Thanks for stopping by!

[name=Peony in Love] [img=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lJ7NRSv7dqs/V_KkHI737uI/AAAAAAAACuk/XULrPHYHCtw-IxGs3fD1bpnOTX3IY-S1wCK4B/s113/14225516_10154389970263449_7825587658037540456_n.jpg] [description=I'm a beauty blogger that enjoy shopping, running, fine dining ☕️ & traveling ✈️. I hope to share with you my daily expedition in the ❤️ of NYC.] (twitter=https://twitter.com/peonyinlove) (instagram=http://www.instagram.com/peonyinlove) (bloglovin=http://www.bloglovin.com/@peonyinlove)