imPRESS Manicure Review


Recently I'm trying this imPRESS Manicure, it's fun and easy to apply plus there's no wait time for drying.  These imPress Manicure are great for any occasions and it's long lasting as well.  I really like the design as well and plus it's a big bonus when you are in a rush since I'm a busy mom myself.



Overview:
Attention busy moms! Dress up your nails with the latest from imPRESS Manicure. With everything from soft hues to bold glitter tips and on-trend accent nails all with an ultra-gel shine, imPRESS offerings suit every woman’s every mood, at every moment. On-the-go moms no longer need to spend time at a salon to get a salon-quality manicure; no need for DIY skills either! Just press on, and with no dry time you can get right back to life’s demands. Plus, UltraHold technology keeps nails on until you’re ready to remove and just peel off with no damage to natural nails!
  • Simply peel backing and press on
  • No drying time and no mess
  • Safe on natural nails
  • Mega gel shine
  • UltraHold Technology keeps nails on
These imPress Manicure is available at Walgreen for  $7.99 USD 
www.imPRESSmanicure.com

Disclaimer: brandbacker kindly sent this product for me to try and share my thoughts with my readers. 


Be sure to subscribe to my blog, and have a wonderful day!

QuickEdit
Cynthia
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to ask any questions or make any requests. I will try to respond to any of your questions or comments in the same entry, so check back for a response. Thanks for stopping by!

[name=Peony in Love] [img=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lJ7NRSv7dqs/V_KkHI737uI/AAAAAAAACuk/XULrPHYHCtw-IxGs3fD1bpnOTX3IY-S1wCK4B/s113/14225516_10154389970263449_7825587658037540456_n.jpg] [description=I'm a beauty blogger that enjoy shopping, running, fine dining ☕️ & traveling ✈️. I hope to share with you my daily expedition in the ❤️ of NYC.] (twitter=https://twitter.com/peonyinlove) (instagram=http://www.instagram.com/peonyinlove) (bloglovin=http://www.bloglovin.com/@peonyinlove)