Dr. Jart+ Clay Mask to Foaming Cleanser Trio Review


It's been awhile that I have shopped at Sephora.  I don't even remember when was my last Sephora haul.  My intention was to shop for some skin care products.  I realized my skin has been acting again, especially the summer heat is making my face extremely dry. Until I stumble this Korean brand called Dr. Jart+ Clay Mask to Foaming Cleanser trio.  This trio clay mask indicates that it has calming, moisturizing and refreshing effect.  I've been incorporating more Korean brand products, because I feel that it contains natural ingredients.

What it is:
A trio of triple functioning wash-off clay masks that transform into a foaming cleanser upon application of water, each providing different skin care benefits while removing excess oil, cleaning pores, and exfoliating skin.

What it is formulated to do:
These innovative, multi-action Trans-Foam Clay cleansers are applied like a clay mask but transform into a gentle foaming cleanser, removing makeup, absorbing oil, and detoxifying your skin. When splashed with water, the mineral-rich French clay lathers to a foam that brightens, tones, and removes dead skin cells for a fresh and healthy-looking complexion. Fine natural clay particles charged with hydrogen mineral water and other natural ingredients deeply cleanse pores and gently exfoliate. The clay comes in three colors: Calming White featuring calming chamomile to provide a mild and purifying effect; Moisturizing Pink featuring hydrating lotus flower extract to deliver a hydrating and purifying effect; and Refreshing Green featuring tea tree, eucalyptus, and lemongrass extract to control excess sebum and refresh. 

My Thoughts on this clay mask:
My impression when first tried this clay mask was really enjoyable and therapeutic.  I really enjoy the calming mask sensation, because it helps me restores by exfoliating my skin leaving my face hydrated at the same time.  Not only it hydrates, I feel that my face has this refreshing glow in the morning. 

This Dr. Jart+ Clay Mask Trio can be purchased at Sephora retailing $35.00 USD

Be sure to subscribe to my blog, and have a wonderful day!
QuickEdit
Cynthia
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to ask any questions or make any requests. I will try to respond to any of your questions or comments in the same entry, so check back for a response. Thanks for stopping by!

[name=Peony in Love] [img=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lJ7NRSv7dqs/V_KkHI737uI/AAAAAAAACuk/XULrPHYHCtw-IxGs3fD1bpnOTX3IY-S1wCK4B/s113/14225516_10154389970263449_7825587658037540456_n.jpg] [description=I'm a beauty blogger that enjoy shopping, running, fine dining ☕️ & traveling ✈️. I hope to share with you my daily expedition in the ❤️ of NYC.] (twitter=https://twitter.com/peonyinlove) (instagram=http://www.instagram.com/peonyinlove) (bloglovin=http://www.bloglovin.com/@peonyinlove)