I have to admit, I'm a make up addict


I have to admit, I'm a make up addict. Ever since I got into make up stuff I have been splurging a lot. It's like an on going addiction, I keep saying to myself that I want more and more. I kept promising myself that I will stop from this madness. I find it very therapeutic just to go into Sephora and not feel it's a guilt trip but an enjoyment to treat myself with some pretty eye-shadows, lipsticks and other necessity on my wish-list. But at certain level I need to stop, so for the mean time I will stop buying any more, I have enough already and in the upcoming days I will show you some of the stuff that I recently got from sigmamakeup and also nyx cosmestics. nyx cosmetics is having a $1 dollar sale on their site. I went gaga over the stuff that I got for $15 dollars, although the shipping was high, it's a lot cheaper what I can get from Sephora or from the drugstores. Here's an appetizer of what I recently got:

QuickEdit
Cynthia
3 Comments

3 comments:

  1. the palette looks so pretty! you are so lucky you have access to all the cheap yet good quality makeups. australia is land of nothing! :(

    i want to get something but i try very hard to hold off because i really have too much that can last me a lifetime! trying to get off such addiction... haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps i'm glad i met someone who has such addiction. i used to think i was just murmuring to myself. now i know i can share with a friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad that I also met you, you're someone I can relate to when playing with make ups and thanks for your tips and tricks when you're using your make ups. I don't know what it is it is, I find it harder to talk to my friend face to face on make ups - it's always maybe a two liner sentence oh you should try this and that is it. There is no beyond discussion or more to it.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to ask any questions or make any requests. I will try to respond to any of your questions or comments in the same entry, so check back for a response. Thanks for stopping by!

[name=Peony in Love] [img=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lJ7NRSv7dqs/V_KkHI737uI/AAAAAAAACuk/XULrPHYHCtw-IxGs3fD1bpnOTX3IY-S1wCK4B/s113/14225516_10154389970263449_7825587658037540456_n.jpg] [description=I'm a beauty blogger that enjoy shopping, running, fine dining ☕️ & traveling ✈️. I hope to share with you my daily expedition in the ❤️ of NYC.] (twitter=https://twitter.com/peonyinlove) (instagram=http://www.instagram.com/peonyinlove) (bloglovin=http://www.bloglovin.com/@peonyinlove)