The Valentine's Day Look


I'm still sick and playing with make up while being sick isn't fun because my nose was dripping like crazy. So anyway I decided to create the Romantic Valentine's look, since Valentine's Day is coming soon. I highly doubt that I will be doing anything special on Valentine's Day. As for today I decided to create the Valentine's Day look and share it with you all. I hope you'll enjoy this tutorial and good luck!

I watched and study Michelle Phan - Romantic Valentine Look Video several times.
Here are my steps:

  1. I always like wash my face and moisturize my face before I do anything else.
  2. I applied liquid foundation, I used Clinque Liquid Foundation - I wanted to try a new technique, so I air bushed my face using one of my Sigma Brush - ss187
  3. Then I conceal my dark circles - I used Clinque Concealer/Shadow Base
  4. After that, I primed my eyes, using Too Faced Shadow Insurance
  5. Redefine your eyebrows
Now going on to the eye shadow -
  1. I used a white eyeshadow (used Wet N Wild palette) to apply on my eyes and also my eyes brow bone.
  2. Use a pink eyeshadow to apply it on the crease - I used (Sigma Makeup Eyeshadow called Angie)
  3. Apply the darkest color - I used dark brown on the crease and the outer corner of your eyes.
  4. Blend your eyeshadow for a smooth finish - don't over blend
  5. Apply the darkest shade - Dark Brown on the outer lower edge of your eye lash line
  6. Use a dark brow eyeliner to line your eyes top and bottom of your eyelids
  7. Curl your lashes
  8. Apply Mascara
  9. Apply your lip color and blush - I used a soft pink lipstick and used Sigma (Not Faded Away Blush).
Here is the before (of how my day will look typically at home) and after, the final look, but it looks more dramatic than on camera. Good luck and hope you'll have a wonderful Valentine's Day.


QuickEdit
Cynthia
4 Comments

4 comments:

  1. love the look! you have to plan to go somewhere on valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No plans at all, ever since the girl is born we don't celebrate Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great tutorial! you look lovely cynthia!!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to ask any questions or make any requests. I will try to respond to any of your questions or comments in the same entry, so check back for a response. Thanks for stopping by!

[name=Peony in Love] [img=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lJ7NRSv7dqs/V_KkHI737uI/AAAAAAAACuk/XULrPHYHCtw-IxGs3fD1bpnOTX3IY-S1wCK4B/s113/14225516_10154389970263449_7825587658037540456_n.jpg] [description=I'm a beauty blogger that enjoy shopping, running, fine dining ☕️ & traveling ✈️. I hope to share with you my daily expedition in the ❤️ of NYC.] (twitter=https://twitter.com/peonyinlove) (instagram=http://www.instagram.com/peonyinlove) (bloglovin=http://www.bloglovin.com/@peonyinlove)