Argan Oil




Yesterday I took the advantage to purchase something at Sephora with my 15% off discount. I wasn't searching for anything particular. I was debating if I should get a brow pencil, but $20 for a brow pencil isn't worth investing. Until I came across Josie Maran line and remembered Makeup By RenRen reviewed one of her Argan Oil Moisturizing Stick.  Right away I purchased this Oil stick because my face tend to get dry. Secondly it's natural because Argan oil was used as part of the main natural ingredient as a source to keep your skin hydrated and moisturize.  Certainly this product will be useful for me from the Florida incident, my face was chapped dry from a bad and unexpected sunburn on my face.   Thirdly,  I love the Argan smell, it has this nice and natural sense to it.
So what is Argan Oil and what it does?  - from quote at Sephora Site 
"This multi-purpose balm offers all the benefits of the nourishing oil, which includes anti-aging ingredients rich in fatty acids and vitamin E. A head-to-toe spot treatment for dry areas in need of moisture, this soothing balm conditions and repairs skin as it hydrates. Use it to moisturize chapped lips, soothe dry skin, tame fly aways, alleviate itching and stinging from insect bites, moisturize dry cuticles, relieve chafing skin, soothe stretch marks, calm sunburn, soothe waxed skin, and much, much more."
Also if you purchase this, you are qualify for the Skincare Challenge.  I asked them about this and they weren't aware about this until I show them that the their website is part of the skincare challenge  program with my cellphone.  Be sure to have your cellphone ready, if you have the internet access, because the sale rep indicated that it the skincare challenge program didn't pop up for this particular item.  And so I was honor for it and got their skincare challenge card. 

QuickEdit
Cynthia
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to ask any questions or make any requests. I will try to respond to any of your questions or comments in the same entry, so check back for a response. Thanks for stopping by!

[name=Peony in Love] [img=https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhmD4mmVAwN9sNmqW9cm_8SrLdR6GTIe85thxh47PcFPVbbATPRmPQEZ87xIyBOspYkl7cx2ST_mHASLkgnzp9X2zvnLL9jVRo5vqP87ab2FyeaWZ9dQpyIV7K5S1qXhhC3QSK1TfJ5qlc/s113/14225516_10154389970263449_7825587658037540456_n.jpg] [description=I'm a beauty blogger that enjoy shopping, running, fine dining ☕️ & traveling ✈️. I hope to share with you my daily expedition in the ❤️ of NYC.] (twitter=https://twitter.com/peonyinlove) (instagram=http://www.instagram.com/peonyinlove) (bloglovin=http://www.bloglovin.com/@peonyinlove)