All about hair - Part III


So recently I got a hair cut, I decided to cut my hair shorter this time.  I haven't had a hair cut for almost a year after I did my digital perm a year ago.  My hair was just too long and it was getting pretty heavy and additionally there was no more style to it.  I'm glad I attempted to cut my hair, which is so much easier for me to manage now.  I also realized that my hair was very frizzy and dry and I needed to restore my hair back.  I recently got an opportunity to try this new hair products called nuNaat Brazillan Keratin.  



About NuNAAT,  NuNaat is an online company that specialize in hair care products.  Their slogan is - "All you hair can be"  I never heard of this company before until this company contacted me.  Their main key in these products provide fine and natural ingredients that isn't harsh on your hair.  Their ingredients contain of nuts, berries, fruits and plants.  I got the opportunity to try out the Brazilian Naat Keratin collection line and I have been trying this almost 3 days now after my hair cut. I remember in college when I took biology, my professor said that Keratin is really good for your hair.  Keratin is a strong type of protein that helps you restores in skins, hair and nails that regenerate new cells.

After washing my hair, I feel my hair is getting restore because keratin is the main component ingredient of having my hair looking smoother and shiner. I really enjoy using their shampoo and conditioner because of the natural ingredients that contains in this collection line.  Currently they do not sell their products on their website, their products can be found through variety of retailer which includes Walgreen, Walmart, Sally Beauty Supplies, drugstore.com and sallybeauty.com

Hope this post is informative and hope you'll try out these hair care product line.

Disclaimer:  nuNaat kindly sent me their samples for me to try and share my thoughts with my readers. 

Be sure to subscribe to my blog, and have a wonderful day!
QuickEdit
Cynthia
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to ask any questions or make any requests. I will try to respond to any of your questions or comments in the same entry, so check back for a response. Thanks for stopping by!

[name=Peony in Love] [img=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lJ7NRSv7dqs/V_KkHI737uI/AAAAAAAACuk/XULrPHYHCtw-IxGs3fD1bpnOTX3IY-S1wCK4B/s113/14225516_10154389970263449_7825587658037540456_n.jpg] [description=I'm a beauty blogger that enjoy shopping, running, fine dining ☕️ & traveling ✈️. I hope to share with you my daily expedition in the ❤️ of NYC.] (twitter=https://twitter.com/peonyinlove) (instagram=http://www.instagram.com/peonyinlove) (bloglovin=http://www.bloglovin.com/@peonyinlove)