My Fashion Sense + Big Breast Problem



Besides shopping for makeups, I personally love to shop for clothes as well but it's hard for me to shop because my bust is big.  My bust has been a problem to my shopping.  I can't find nice and pretty tops that fits perfectly for me.  I want to find something that has nice designs and also provides good materials and that it is affordable as well.  I like to try to style up myself and looking chic as well.  I know I'm not a great stylish person when it comes to fashion sense.  I have no patience when it comes to shopping because of my bust issue.  Being a 38D left me hopeless and frustrated in finding decent clothes.

Here's are some bad example experience when I shopped at some store like H&M -  I typically shop at H&M but I personally don't like their UK sizing cause some tops and dresses runs pretty small.  The only largest that I see is a size 12 and sometimes a size 12 is so hard to squeeze into.  I'm not criticizing that H&M is bad, but some prettier clothing is more harder for a big bust gal like me to fit into and I feel discouraged that there aren't many selections to try on.

Second example of another store that I tend to shop at is anthropologie.  I generally love shopping at this store, because of the their vintage style clothing they offer. Unfortunately their clothing isn't affordable and their sizing feels a bit off from my personal experience.  From my personal experience I tend to shop on sale items only and finding sale items in my size is even much harder.  I basically gave up my passion shopping at anthropologie these days. 

I recently found a new site online store called modcloth.com - no one ever told me about this site.  Just one random boring day I decided to click on an advertorial link and saw a lot of pretty vintage style dresses and the pricing was just affordable. I can't stress enough how much I love vintage stuff, because of the pretty and flowery patterns that this site offers.  My out fit experience to be continue on my next post...

I'm spreading the love and offering $10 dollars off your first order of $50 and up:
http://sharethelove.modcloth.com/a/clk/2h2szl

Do you generally have a hard time finding the right clothes like me having a bigger bust?  Please do share your shopping experience.  I would like to know!

Be sure to subscribe to my blog, and have a wonderful day!
QuickEdit
Cynthia
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to ask any questions or make any requests. I will try to respond to any of your questions or comments in the same entry, so check back for a response. Thanks for stopping by!

[name=Peony in Love] [img=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lJ7NRSv7dqs/V_KkHI737uI/AAAAAAAACuk/XULrPHYHCtw-IxGs3fD1bpnOTX3IY-S1wCK4B/s113/14225516_10154389970263449_7825587658037540456_n.jpg] [description=I'm a beauty blogger that enjoy shopping, running, fine dining ☕️ & traveling ✈️. I hope to share with you my daily expedition in the ❤️ of NYC.] (twitter=https://twitter.com/peonyinlove) (instagram=http://www.instagram.com/peonyinlove) (bloglovin=http://www.bloglovin.com/@peonyinlove)