Makeup Spring Cleaning and New Haul


Recently I decided to get rid of some of my old unwanted makeups that I don't currently use.  I believe some of my old makeups has been expired and it's no point for me to keep them anymore.  I'm so glad that I got rid of it and organizing my makeup draw was fun.  Now I feel more organized and that I can run in my makeup draw without digging through some other makeups that I don't need. I did a post about When does your Cosmetics Expire?, which I posted awhile ago and it's an essential guide of helping you to declutter your makeups as well.

After decluttering some of my older makeups, I went ahead to purchase some newer stuff.  I know I'm pretty bad, but I can't resist from not getting it.  I heard good raves that these products are a top hit items for 2013. 

Some of the new haul that I got are:
  • Urban Decay Naked Flushed 
  • Urban Decay The Glinda Palette 
  • M.A.C Haute & Naughty Lash Mascara Double Effet
I have to say I'm not a Mascara expert cause I don't usually apply mascara on a daily basis.  I have a friend who works in a cosmetic company and stated to me that this mascara is really good and I was instantly sold to it.  I got this at amazing price, the retail value for this mascara is $20 bucks but I got it for $9. I can't wait to try all of these new items.  Will keep you posted on my reviews of these products that I got soon.


Be sure to subscribe to my blog, and have a wonderful day!
QuickEdit
Cynthia
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to ask any questions or make any requests. I will try to respond to any of your questions or comments in the same entry, so check back for a response. Thanks for stopping by!

[name=Peony in Love] [img=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lJ7NRSv7dqs/V_KkHI737uI/AAAAAAAACuk/XULrPHYHCtw-IxGs3fD1bpnOTX3IY-S1wCK4B/s113/14225516_10154389970263449_7825587658037540456_n.jpg] [description=I'm a beauty blogger that enjoy shopping, running, fine dining ☕️ & traveling ✈️. I hope to share with you my daily expedition in the ❤️ of NYC.] (twitter=https://twitter.com/peonyinlove) (instagram=http://www.instagram.com/peonyinlove) (bloglovin=http://www.bloglovin.com/@peonyinlove)