My Trip to Paris and Tips


My trip to Paris was a wish come true, unfortunately it was a short 4 days trip, so I had to make my good 4 days worth while I was there. Upon our first day awhile we immediately checked in our hotel and rested an hour then headed to the Eiffel Tower.  I was beyond thrill of looking at this beautiful  structure and awing at the same time.  Sitting near by the structure just viewing this beautiful scenic area was just a joyous moment.


For those who are a first time traveler it will be a bit difficult to get by if you don't speak a slick of French.  There were some generous people who helped us and knows how to speak English to guide us where we needed to be.  The streets is a bit confusing and you can get easily lost even following the map is a bit complicated cause the streets zig zags.  I took a few week course of French so I only know the very basic just to get by during those 4 days.


Chateau Of Versailles  
The palace was breathtaking and it's huge.  I love that it has a lot of historic history of this during the French Revolution war how the left-wing political groups and peasants try to over throw the King and Queen out. Each rooms were fill with high end furniture, paintings, chandeliers etcThe palace can take days to finish exploring and unfortunately I didn't get my opportunity to visit Marie Antoinette Chateau.  


Tips: 
  1. Bring a tour guide book - (we completely forgot ours cause I was rushing getting packed at the last minute)
  2. In Paris they don't have Siesta - so your good to have lunch at any time
  3. Sundays -  A lot of places like restaurants, groceries shops and major shopping stores are closed.  I advise you to stock up on food or just eat at your hotel if you can.  I suggest you not to shop for anything on Sunday cause you will be out of luck.
  4. Dress causal and comfortable, people in France lives very simple.  Bring a sneaker if you are going to walk a lot.  Some streets can turn into cobblestones.  Heel and cobblestones are very unconformable to walk in. 
  5. Metro - get a 10 ticket pass instead of individual passes.  This helps you save than purchasing individual passes. 
  6. Plan out ahead for the day.  As for restaurants you would like to dine in requires a month ahead reservation.
I had a great time in Paris and hope to go there again in the future.  I hope that some of these tips are helpful to you. 

Be sure to subscribe to my blog, and have a wonderful day!
QuickEdit
Cynthia
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to ask any questions or make any requests. I will try to respond to any of your questions or comments in the same entry, so check back for a response. Thanks for stopping by!

[name=Peony in Love] [img=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lJ7NRSv7dqs/V_KkHI737uI/AAAAAAAACuk/XULrPHYHCtw-IxGs3fD1bpnOTX3IY-S1wCK4B/s113/14225516_10154389970263449_7825587658037540456_n.jpg] [description=I'm a beauty blogger that enjoy shopping, running, fine dining ☕️ & traveling ✈️. I hope to share with you my daily expedition in the ❤️ of NYC.] (twitter=https://twitter.com/peonyinlove) (instagram=http://www.instagram.com/peonyinlove) (bloglovin=http://www.bloglovin.com/@peonyinlove)