Sana Pore Putty BB Cream Review


I have to say I haven't really jumped into the Asian BB cream bandwagon faze as of yet.  Typically I think it's harder for me to find the right BB cream that I can stick to.  The downsize of Asian BB cream is that it doesn't come in a lot of shades.  The only shades I have come across is grey and fair shades and nothing in between.  I'm in between a light medium to medium shade.   I brought this Sana Pore Putty BB cream a few months ago.  I heard it's a number #1 bb cream in Japan and it doesn't have a grey shade to it.  I personally hate bb cream that has grey shades; making me look pale is not my thing.  I used for a bit and at first I do like the coverage, it really does minimize your pores for a good few hours but by the end of the day my face feel dry and cakey.  Also this tube is not travel friendly.  I put this BB cream in my makeup bag just in case I need to touch up by mid-day and when I open my makeup bag the cream has leaked some out.  The cap is not tight at all so you have to consider just using this before heading out.  Overall it's not a bad bb cream and I brought this at an Asian Beauty supply store called oo35mm in Chinatown for $25.00

Pros:
  • Good pore coverage
  • Can act as a concealer
  • No heavy smell 
  • Moisturize my face 
Cons:
  • Only in one shade - Fair to Light Medium 
  • By end of the day my face felt dry and cakey
  • Not travel friendly, cap is not tight and the cream can leak out
Here's a pic of me before and after of wearing this BB cream 


What kind of bb creams have you tried so far?

Be sure to subscribe to my blog, and have a wonderful day!
QuickEdit
Cynthia
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to ask any questions or make any requests. I will try to respond to any of your questions or comments in the same entry, so check back for a response. Thanks for stopping by!

[name=Peony in Love] [img=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lJ7NRSv7dqs/V_KkHI737uI/AAAAAAAACuk/XULrPHYHCtw-IxGs3fD1bpnOTX3IY-S1wCK4B/s113/14225516_10154389970263449_7825587658037540456_n.jpg] [description=I'm a beauty blogger that enjoy shopping, running, fine dining ☕️ & traveling ✈️. I hope to share with you my daily expedition in the ❤️ of NYC.] (twitter=https://twitter.com/peonyinlove) (instagram=http://www.instagram.com/peonyinlove) (bloglovin=http://www.bloglovin.com/@peonyinlove)