Hydroxatone - AM/PM Anti-Wrinkle Complex


Another review on Hydroxatone brand called AM/PM Anti-Wrinkle Complex cream.  I couldn't resist not ordering after I test their BB cream.  I can't believe that the BB cream I tried really work wonders, so with my remaining coins that I have at ifabbo.com I ordered this immediately.  Since I'm not getting young, I want to prevent from getting wrinkles.  Whenever I smile I see crows feet around my eyes area and certainly it's been one of my concerns. 

What I like about this AM/PM Anti-Wrinkle Complex:
  • Paraben Free 
  • No animal testing 
  • Fragrance Free 
  • Natural Formula
  • Helps and reduce wrinkles
  • Moderate Sun Protection Product with SPF 15
I really like the texture of this cream.  This texture felt like butter and felt smooth once it is glide onto your face.  The second bonus of this is that it's fragrance free and that it contains natural formula that doesn't irritate your skin.


Here's a description of what the box says:
Hydroxatone - AM/PM Anti-Wrinkle Complex is a unique formula that is proven to help reduce the appearance of a wide range of wrinkles and improve the overall appearance of the skin.  Our safe and effective formula is more natural alternative to harsher age-fighting solutions.

Proven to be gentle and non-irritating for sensitive skin, this effective formula contains:
  • Argireline® - Anti-aging peptide specifically designed to provide fast results.
  • Matrixyl™- Helps skin to promote natural levels of collagen, hyaluronic acid and fibronectin.
  • Hyaluronic Acid - incredible ability to retain moisture in the skin which results in increased smoothness, softness and decrease of facial wrinkles. 

Here's a swatch of the cream

This Hydroxatone - AM/PM Anti-Wrinkle Complex cream is offer at Ulta.com for $69.00 USD NET WT 1 OZ (30 g) 

Disclaimer: IFabbo.com kindly sent this product for me to try and share my thoughts with my readers.

Be sure to subscribe to my blog, and have a wonderful day!
QuickEdit
Cynthia
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to ask any questions or make any requests. I will try to respond to any of your questions or comments in the same entry, so check back for a response. Thanks for stopping by!

[name=Peony in Love] [img=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lJ7NRSv7dqs/V_KkHI737uI/AAAAAAAACuk/XULrPHYHCtw-IxGs3fD1bpnOTX3IY-S1wCK4B/s113/14225516_10154389970263449_7825587658037540456_n.jpg] [description=I'm a beauty blogger that enjoy shopping, running, fine dining ☕️ & traveling ✈️. I hope to share with you my daily expedition in the ❤️ of NYC.] (twitter=https://twitter.com/peonyinlove) (instagram=http://www.instagram.com/peonyinlove) (bloglovin=http://www.bloglovin.com/@peonyinlove)