My Fashion Sense Part III


To be honest I don't really have a fashion sense at all when comes to shopping.  On my typical days I dress in my sloppy clothes that consist of a t-shirt, jeans and a hoodie.  I've been very lazy in dressing or glamoring up for myself cause my day is consist of picking up my little girl and working with kids.  I'm not sure if it's the comfortability factor that plays a role to it as I'm getting older.  I feel that the world can throw you off at times.  Society and friends can comes to role where we at times judging each others of how the way we dress and how we look. I dress up only when I'm in mood, but each day I always promise myself in dressing up more for myself.  I'm dressing up for myself, not what people or the society will think of me.  

I did some spring cleaning and try to minimize my wardrobe and try to wear what I have or mix and match some of the previous older clothes that I brought.  I recently also brought some tops and I notice that Horse prints has been very trendy and popular these days. I think horse prints are popular now after PSY created the Gangnam style song.  I also got a floral pink top for the summer.  These tops are able to mix and match from causal to a sophisticated events.  I have to admit, I've been having an itch and wanting to buy more clothes.  I always try to find an excuse or reasons of wanting to get a new items just to match with a certain look.


I find things that appeals to me more than the name brand.  I make sure that the quality is long lasting when I'm buying certain type of clothes. I used to work as a production coordinater at a fabric company.  I seen many fabrics that came into my office.  I studied and analyzed the fabric each time.  I also looks at prints/designs of how the pattern flows.

Also I rarely shop at high end brand name store.  I find things that are appealing and budget friendly to my wallet than the name itself. 

What do you look for when shopping?  Does name brand appeals to you more or the quality items appeals more to you? 

Be sure to subscribe to my blog, and have a wonderful day!
QuickEdit
Cynthia
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to ask any questions or make any requests. I will try to respond to any of your questions or comments in the same entry, so check back for a response. Thanks for stopping by!

[name=Peony in Love] [img=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lJ7NRSv7dqs/V_KkHI737uI/AAAAAAAACuk/XULrPHYHCtw-IxGs3fD1bpnOTX3IY-S1wCK4B/s113/14225516_10154389970263449_7825587658037540456_n.jpg] [description=I'm a beauty blogger that enjoy shopping, running, fine dining ☕️ & traveling ✈️. I hope to share with you my daily expedition in the ❤️ of NYC.] (twitter=https://twitter.com/peonyinlove) (instagram=http://www.instagram.com/peonyinlove) (bloglovin=http://www.bloglovin.com/@peonyinlove)