Happy New Year 2017



Happy New Year everyone to my blogger readers, I hope you have the best, healthy and prosperous 2017 year ahead.  For this New Year Resolution, I want to to be more positive and set a good example for my family.   I'm trying to stay more focus and hope my daily exercise remain to keep me motivated.  I hope to continue to grow my blog and do more reviews. I know I haven't been more interactive on my blog because having baby 2 has been keeping busy. I hope I'll do some giveaways this coming year.  I hope to grow some more followers on my blog and get to know you more personally.  I'm hoping for a better fresh New Year. I want to continue on loving myself more and enjoy myself more by doing the things I enjoy. Wow, I can't believe that I have blogged for nearly 8 years, looking back this blog has given me great memories I can look upon on.  I know I had some rough patches along the way, but throughout the years I have overcame it.

Some of my recaps highlights that I did in 2016:
  1. I did 5 races this year 
  2. Overcoming my daughter Cleft Palate Surgery 
  3. Got an opportunity to visit Rome and many other cities in Italy + a cruise
  4. Trying different types of restaurants
In Cannes, France

My New Year 2017 Resolution Kickoff:
  • Stay calm and be more positive 
  • Remain and try to do more runs 
  • Hope to do more personal beauty review
  • Try to expand my blog by doing some giveaways 
  • Getting to know you personally  
Older New Years Entries:
Wish you all the best and have a wonderful and safe New Year!

What are some of your New Year Resolutions? 

Be sure to subscribe to my blog, and have a wonderful day!
QuickEdit
Cynthia
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to ask any questions or make any requests. I will try to respond to any of your questions or comments in the same entry, so check back for a response. Thanks for stopping by!

[name=Peony in Love] [img=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lJ7NRSv7dqs/V_KkHI737uI/AAAAAAAACuk/XULrPHYHCtw-IxGs3fD1bpnOTX3IY-S1wCK4B/s113/14225516_10154389970263449_7825587658037540456_n.jpg] [description=I'm a beauty blogger that enjoy shopping, running, fine dining ☕️ & traveling ✈️. I hope to share with you my daily expedition in the ❤️ of NYC.] (twitter=https://twitter.com/peonyinlove) (instagram=http://www.instagram.com/peonyinlove) (bloglovin=http://www.bloglovin.com/@peonyinlove)