RiRe Eyeshdow Pigment Review



I hope everyone had a great New Year and that you can look forward to a fresh start of the year. In this post, I will be reviewing this brand called RiRe Pigment Eyeshadows.  I never heard of this company but 08 Liter and RiRe provided me these pigment shades for me to try this out and to share my thoughts to my readers.   I really want to expand my makeup horizon by trying more Korean brands.  I never really got the opportunity to look around and plus with my limited makeup shopping today, I just never got the chance to.  Hopefully this year I will start picking up and trying more different beauty products.

The pigments that I got to try are: 
  1. Snow White - Shimmering color caused instinct to protect with transparent white pearl
  2. Gold Clutch - Make deeper richer eyes with gold brown color and glitter pearl
  3. Peach Peach - Peach color making pure and girlish look 
  4. A Pink - Recommend for daily make-up with delicate pearl
  5. Club Burgundy - Make attractive eyes with sexy burgundy color and glamorous pearl 
Description
RiRe Pigment is a loose glitter that can be used alone or on top of eye shadow, face, hair or body. RiRe Pigment comes in 5 beautiful colors:  Snow White  • A PInk •  Peach Peach • Gold Clutch • Club Burgundy




I really like that these shade are earthy and natural, where I can mix around with it.  It's really sparkly and shimmery when you are layering different shades.  It provides a natural look, which isn't overpowering.  I hope you'll get an opportunity to try these wonderful and beautiful RiRe Pigment Shadow as well.

Disclaimer: 08 LITER AND RIRE kindly sent this product for me to try and share my thoughts with my readers.

Be sure to subscribe to my blog, and have a wonderful day!
QuickEdit
Cynthia
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to ask any questions or make any requests. I will try to respond to any of your questions or comments in the same entry, so check back for a response. Thanks for stopping by!

[name=Peony in Love] [img=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lJ7NRSv7dqs/V_KkHI737uI/AAAAAAAACuk/XULrPHYHCtw-IxGs3fD1bpnOTX3IY-S1wCK4B/s113/14225516_10154389970263449_7825587658037540456_n.jpg] [description=I'm a beauty blogger that enjoy shopping, running, fine dining ☕️ & traveling ✈️. I hope to share with you my daily expedition in the ❤️ of NYC.] (twitter=https://twitter.com/peonyinlove) (instagram=http://www.instagram.com/peonyinlove) (bloglovin=http://www.bloglovin.com/@peonyinlove)