Shaking Crab



While my husband was away, I got the opportunity to hang out with my girlfriends with some good old seafood.  Those who knows me knows that I love seafood a lot.  I can have it anytime and that it has to be authentic. I got the opportunity to try this new place called Shaking Crab,  recommended by my friend to try this place. Over the weekend we made our journey to Flushing, Queens on a blizzard day.  Overall the food was pretty good, but their sauces were a bit overpowering by the spices. Their sauces are consist of House Cajun, Rich and Tangy and Sweet Chilli Miso. We ordered Sweet Chilli Miso crab and House Cajun half-pound of mixed shrimps and clams. Each bite of sauce got very intense for me, I thought I could tolerate the spiciness. We also ordered a small basket of oysters and a dish of their garlic noodles.  All of the food styles were unique that packed with a lot of intense flavors. I have to emphasize my favorite was their fried oysters and garlic noodles. The fried oyster was really good, the oysters were meaty that has a good size bite. I wished I could've ordered another basket of the oysters. I'm not sure how their typical ambience is because we went on a snowy day.  When I got there, it was quiet and there was no wait time. I got served immediately and the staff members there are very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend that you should try this place if you make your way to Flushing, Queens.


SHAKING CRAB • 37-02 PRINCE ST • FLUSHING, NY • 11354

Be sure to subscribe to my blog, and have a wonderful day!
QuickEdit
Cynthia
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to ask any questions or make any requests. I will try to respond to any of your questions or comments in the same entry, so check back for a response. Thanks for stopping by!

[name=Peony in Love] [img=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lJ7NRSv7dqs/V_KkHI737uI/AAAAAAAACuk/XULrPHYHCtw-IxGs3fD1bpnOTX3IY-S1wCK4B/s113/14225516_10154389970263449_7825587658037540456_n.jpg] [description=I'm a beauty blogger that enjoy shopping, running, fine dining ☕️ & traveling ✈️. I hope to share with you my daily expedition in the ❤️ of NYC.] (twitter=https://twitter.com/peonyinlove) (instagram=http://www.instagram.com/peonyinlove) (bloglovin=http://www.bloglovin.com/@peonyinlove)