NICE TO MONACO WATER WEAR SKIN REVIEW




Hi guys, in this post I'll be reviewing this product called NICE TO MONACO WATER WEAR SKIN a Korean brand. This product is a toner that helps moisture your face. I have used this for a week now and I'm really enjoying using this.  Typically my face gets extremely dry during the harsh winter and after using this, it has helped me moisturize and nourish my face. This toner contained abundant nutrition that absorbs effectively to keep my skin moisturized and smooth.  This product contained a light floral smell and has a pump to dispense this product; making it hygienic.  I hope you have an opportunity to try this out. 

I haven't been buying a lot of makeup products and gotten into more skincare products.  Using a good skincare product can really help make your face and appearance more youthful than makeups.   I really like to start using more good skincare products and I'm certainly open in trying more different types of skincare products in the long run.  I hope you enjoy this post and I hope I will share more beauty review soon.

More info about this product can be found at this website: www.nicetomonaco.com

Disclaimer: nicetomonaco and 0.8liter kindly sent this product for me to try & share my thoughts with my readers.  

Be sure to subscribe to my blog, and have a wonderful day!
QuickEdit
Cynthia
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to ask any questions or make any requests. I will try to respond to any of your questions or comments in the same entry, so check back for a response. Thanks for stopping by!

[name=Peony in Love] [img=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lJ7NRSv7dqs/V_KkHI737uI/AAAAAAAACuk/XULrPHYHCtw-IxGs3fD1bpnOTX3IY-S1wCK4B/s113/14225516_10154389970263449_7825587658037540456_n.jpg] [description=I'm a beauty blogger that enjoy shopping, running, fine dining ☕️ & traveling ✈️. I hope to share with you my daily expedition in the ❤️ of NYC.] (twitter=https://twitter.com/peonyinlove) (instagram=http://www.instagram.com/peonyinlove) (bloglovin=http://www.bloglovin.com/@peonyinlove)