Wishing I could go back in time to Paris...



Wishing I could go back in time to Paris and wanderlust to be able to stroll through the beautiful streets. I hope one day I could have an opportunity to live the Parisian Life.  I wish I could sip on a nice fine French coffee while having my favorite coconut Nutella crepes. I love the earring that I picked out from Les Nereides and the big plus that this was on sale.  This is my third jewelry collection that I have purchased so far. It's small and dainty and the color of this piece is vibrant blue; showing the Eiffel tower.  

Other than my little purchase haul, I've busy taking care of my daughter.  I'm looking forward that  Spring is here.  No more thick coats and I could finally start wearing some dresses that I have brought.  I've been so cooped up at home almost this whole winter.  I hope I can go out more and enjoy the weather soon. I'm also currently training for my race and recently I tackled and finished my 10K race. I'm so glad it's over and I'm so sore now.  Also after my race, I stumbled this little squirrel nibbling on a piece of bagel, it knows how to eat well. 


Other than race and taking care my little girl I'll hope I have some makeup or skin care review soon.  I've been so unmotivated to blog.  I hope I can come up with more post soon. Anyway, I hope you have a wonderful spring and do enjoy the lovely weather.

Be sure to subscribe to my blog, and have a wonderful day!
QuickEdit
Cynthia
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to ask any questions or make any requests. I will try to respond to any of your questions or comments in the same entry, so check back for a response. Thanks for stopping by!

[name=Peony in Love] [img=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lJ7NRSv7dqs/V_KkHI737uI/AAAAAAAACuk/XULrPHYHCtw-IxGs3fD1bpnOTX3IY-S1wCK4B/s113/14225516_10154389970263449_7825587658037540456_n.jpg] [description=I'm a beauty blogger that enjoy shopping, running, fine dining ☕️ & traveling ✈️. I hope to share with you my daily expedition in the ❤️ of NYC.] (twitter=https://twitter.com/peonyinlove) (instagram=http://www.instagram.com/peonyinlove) (bloglovin=http://www.bloglovin.com/@peonyinlove)