What a year for 2018




I can't believe 2018 is over and what a year.  2018 was pretty a rough year.  I ended up emotionally and physically depressed that ended up seeking a therapist. I went for a couple session, but I felt like it wasn't helping at all. Basically, I just vented out my problems instead of seeking a solution in helping me out at all. On top of it, I didn't end up traveling anywhere for this year because my husband and I had to take care of my sick mother in law.  Everything I do I feel like it's going downhill, it's tiring and frustrating and hopefully, 2019 will bring a better year for me.  I finally made itinerary plans to travel next year. I booked to travel to Japan and also going to Mexico for a wedding.  While I'm traveling to a wedding it gives me some time for myself to rest.  I really need the break for myself from juggling to care for my youngest daughter and then with my mother in law.

I recently stopped by the Rockefeller Center to capture the Christmas tree.  It's nice to take a little break to capture something this nice and makes me want to forget and set aside all the bad memories I go through each day.  Instead, I try to create good memories as much as I can towards the end of the year. Anyway, I hope you all have a great Christmas holiday and have a great new year as well.

Be sure to subscribe to my blog, and have a wonderful day!
QuickEdit
Cynthia
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to ask any questions or make any requests. I will try to respond to any of your questions or comments in the same entry, so check back for a response. Thanks for stopping by!

[name=Peony in Love] [img=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lJ7NRSv7dqs/V_KkHI737uI/AAAAAAAACuk/XULrPHYHCtw-IxGs3fD1bpnOTX3IY-S1wCK4B/s113/14225516_10154389970263449_7825587658037540456_n.jpg] [description=I'm a beauty blogger that enjoy shopping, running, fine dining ☕️ & traveling ✈️. I hope to share with you my daily expedition in the ❤️ of NYC.] (twitter=https://twitter.com/peonyinlove) (instagram=http://www.instagram.com/peonyinlove) (bloglovin=http://www.bloglovin.com/@peonyinlove)