Private Label Extension



It's been a while that I have done a beauty post and in this post, I will review this brand called Private Label Extension 3d Mink Lashes. When it comes to lashes I never have the confidence to try using them.  I always promise myself that I would try to dress up more and put on full glam makeup when going out for my new year resolution. It's never the case that happens when I have two kids and additionally I always make excuses for myself.  So today I decided to try these lashes out and I have to say these lashes really boosted my confidence to another level.  These 3d mink lashes are so nice and comfortable to wear, they are light and so easy to apply. The first two images I'm trying on is the Alice - 3D Mink Lashes 

The Alice - 3D Mink Lashes Description
The Most Comfortable False Lashes. 100% Mink And 100% Hand Crafted. Luxurious Mink Lashes Created With Double and Triple Layered



I personally really like the Alice 3D Mink Lashes because it provides more volume makes me more glamorous.  What do you think?

The next lash that I tried on is called Jane - 3D Mink Lashes, this doesn't provide so much volume as the Alice one but this still certainly look nice for casual day wear as opposed to Alice I feel like that for a special event to use them on.

Jane - 3D Mink Lashes Description 
The Most Comfortable False Lashes. 100% Mink And 100% Hand Crafted. Luxurious Mink Lashes Created With Double and Triple Layered



I have to say these are amazing lashes that I have tried on.  Now I'm in awe of these lashes and hopefully, I have more confidence in wearing them out on the streets. I hope you enjoy my first makeup review so far and hopefully, I'll have more beauty reviews.

DISCLAIMER:  PRIVATE LABEL EXTENSION KINDLY SENT THIS PRODUCT FOR ME TO TRY & SHARE MY THOUGHTS WITH MY READERS.  

Be sure to subscribe to my blog, and have a wonderful day!
QuickEdit
Cynthia
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to ask any questions or make any requests. I will try to respond to any of your questions or comments in the same entry, so check back for a response. Thanks for stopping by!

[name=Peony in Love] [img=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lJ7NRSv7dqs/V_KkHI737uI/AAAAAAAACuk/XULrPHYHCtw-IxGs3fD1bpnOTX3IY-S1wCK4B/s113/14225516_10154389970263449_7825587658037540456_n.jpg] [description=I'm a beauty blogger that enjoy shopping, running, fine dining ☕️ & traveling ✈️. I hope to share with you my daily expedition in the ❤️ of NYC.] (twitter=https://twitter.com/peonyinlove) (instagram=http://www.instagram.com/peonyinlove) (bloglovin=http://www.bloglovin.com/@peonyinlove)