Summer Recaps



The summer days certainly went by quickly. I hope you all had a great summer. I certainly had a good summer, this summer I had the opportunity to travel a bit.  My vacation recaps were going to Mexico for a wedding and then to New Orleans.  I had to opportunity to finally try their Gumbo and Jambalaya in New Orleans for the first time. To be candid a lot of the food in New Orleans are very salty.  I'm not an enthusiast when consuming salty foods; the saltiness of the food was very unsettling to my stomach.  Besides devouring so much food, I made my way to visited the French Quarter.  Upon arriving at the French Quarter there were many historic and exquisite French buildings. The streets were so lively at every corner. In one narrow street, I made my way to an artist alley and took a picture of this amazing painting.  New Orleans reminds me of a piece of Paris, but with a twist of modern jazz. Also my last highlight, I would like to recommend that you should try their Beignets at Cafe Du Monde.  Hope you all had an eventful summer as well and thanks for reading.








Be sure to subscribe to my blog, and have a wonderful day!
QuickEdit
Cynthia
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to ask any questions or make any requests. I will try to respond to any of your questions or comments in the same entry, so check back for a response. Thanks for stopping by!

[name=Peony in Love] [img=https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhmD4mmVAwN9sNmqW9cm_8SrLdR6GTIe85thxh47PcFPVbbATPRmPQEZ87xIyBOspYkl7cx2ST_mHASLkgnzp9X2zvnLL9jVRo5vqP87ab2FyeaWZ9dQpyIV7K5S1qXhhC3QSK1TfJ5qlc/s113/14225516_10154389970263449_7825587658037540456_n.jpg] [description=I'm a beauty blogger that enjoy shopping, running, fine dining ☕️ & traveling ✈️. I hope to share with you my daily expedition in the ❤️ of NYC.] (twitter=https://twitter.com/peonyinlove) (instagram=http://www.instagram.com/peonyinlove) (bloglovin=http://www.bloglovin.com/@peonyinlove)