My Tna BANCROFT RELAXED PARKA Review




In this post, I'll be reviewing the Tna BANCROFT RELAXED PARKA coat.  I finally decided to transition in getting a goose down coat since New York City weather can get extremely and brutally cold during the wintertime.  I decided to buy my goose down coat at Aritizia because I heard from my friend that the coats are pretty durable for wintertime.  I went to the store and tried a few on.  I tried the Tna BANCROFT PARKA, but I personally didn't like how the waist section cinch in by making it pretty tight on me. I feel that the Tna BANCROFT PARKA runs a bit on the smaller size.  Typically I wear a size Small but when I was trying on the regular Tna BANCROFT PARKA I had to get a medium.  I then tried the Relaxed fit and it was more comfortable than the Tna BANCROFT PARKA, it was certainly a more relaxed fit for me and the size does run bigger.  I first tried on a large because that is what they had left on the rack and it was overly super big for me.  The sales rep recommend me to try a size small, so she checked in the backroom to get me a size small.  I really like how the relaxed fit; fits on me. The Relaxed fit, certainly feel more relaxed and it wasn't tight on my waist and I can move around more without being to restricted.  Personally, if you want to invest a goosedown jacket from Aritizia I highly recommend that you try on at the store.  After trying it on, I decided to purchase because during Thanksgiving Black Friday sales can get hectic and certainly I'm not sure if this coat will ever go on sale since it's a newer style.  This coat was an early Christmas present for me.

Coat Description:

Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F

This parka contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down. This is the relaxed-fit version of the Bancroft Parka. It's a hooded, down-filled parka with large patch pockets and a shock-cord cincher at the waist. It's loaded with technical features and made with water- and windproof fabric.
Features
  • 100% responsibly sourced — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
  • Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
  • 700+ fill power goose down
  • Two-way zipper
  • Magnetic closures
  • Removable faux-fur trim
  • Wire in the hood allows it to be shaped
  • Storm flaps for extra warmth
  • Shoulder straps for easy portability
  • Lined pockets for extra coziness
  • Adjustable cuffs
  • We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities, and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
Materials & Care
  • Content: Shell: 85% polyester, 15% cotton; Lining: 100% polyester; Cuff: 80% merino wool, 20% nylon; Detachable faux fur trim: 50% acrylic, 41% modacrylic, 9% polyester; Faux fur trim: 100% polyester; Filling: 80% goose down, 20% goose feathers
  • Care: Machine wash
  • Imported

Test Drive Conclusion:
So I tested drive it recently and wore this on 30-degree windy day weather in NYC.  I only wore one long sleeve and that was it.  Very durable, keeping me warm at all times going through the wind, which was also windproof as well.  The coat kept me insulated at all times.  This coat felt like a sleeping bag keeping me warm throughout the day.  The pros of this goose down jacket it has the durability of keeping me warm at all times and it is also waterproof if it rains or snows.  The downside of this goose down it can be heavy and the zipper is hard to zip up at times.

I hope this review helps you in some ways if you ever want to invest in a goose down jacket at Aritzia.
QuickEdit
Cynthia
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to ask any questions or make any requests. I will try to respond to any of your questions or comments in the same entry, so check back for a response. Thanks for stopping by!

[name=Peony in Love] [img=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lJ7NRSv7dqs/V_KkHI737uI/AAAAAAAACuk/XULrPHYHCtw-IxGs3fD1bpnOTX3IY-S1wCK4B/s113/14225516_10154389970263449_7825587658037540456_n.jpg] [description=I'm a beauty blogger that enjoy shopping, running, fine dining ☕️ & traveling ✈️. I hope to share with you my daily expedition in the ❤️ of NYC.] (twitter=https://twitter.com/peonyinlove) (instagram=http://www.instagram.com/peonyinlove) (bloglovin=http://www.bloglovin.com/@peonyinlove)